Valentine date

A/n: here is a valentine's day chapter, also I promise I'll try to get more chapters on the way for this story, it's just that, I've been getting so many good ideas that would work for helluva boss, involving a human cause i Like doing those stories. so enjoy, and I'll try to get chapters going that's if I don't have any good helluva boss stories cooking up involving a human 

Today was the day, Valentines day,  the holiday of love, Y/n was the first one to wake up, as he looked to his left to see a sleeping Loona beside him, wrapped around his waist, he remembers what to day is, the special day. he wants to take Loona on a valentines date. he got into an idea, went to the movies and to a restaurant not to fancy, he always wanted to do that, he checked his phone. to do a list. thankfully, Y/n made a to-do list. 

Y/n: Let's see, yep.

he then heard snoring and looked away from his phone. He needed to wake up Loona. if he wanted to get the date going, a smirked appeared on his face. since her stomach was wide open. he leans down. with her fur touching his nose. thankfully, it doesn't make him sneeze. sticks his tongue out, gets into it deep. he then hears a groan. Loona lowly opened her eye lid to look down. to see Y/n licking her navel, she smirks.

Loona: Normally, I would love a kiss, but that works too.

Y/n chuckles, goes to her soft lips, and gives her a kiss on the lips. she moans.

Y/n: morning.

Loona: Good morning.

Y/n: also happy Valentines Day.

Loona then remembered it was that type of holiday. Humans celebrate every day. she smiles as to tell that Y/n knows what day it is. her tail wags. 

Loona: You too.

Y/n: How about we go to the movies and restaurant.

Loona: taking me on a valentines date, I see now that's the first time anyone has done that, for me.

Y/n was nervous she was going to say no, since he never took anyone on Valentines date before. she noticed it, she giggled as she gave him a kiss on the lips, she always did like it when he was nervous, it made him so dorkable.

Loona: Of course, I would love to go on a valentines date with you.

Y/n hugs her, making her chuckle. She hugs him back. They both checked the time on both of their phones, and it was time for them to go to work.

Loona: Let's go after work

Y/n: awesome.

Y/n then remembers about her gift in the kitchen.

Y/n: before we go.

he sees Loona gets up with nothing but her panties. As he does the same thing, he goes to the kitchen. making Loona confused, as he came back with a pink heart with chocolate candy and stuff bear. Loona takes a step back.

Y/n: It won't be, much a valentine with our your gift.

Loona: *shit, when did he have time to do this.* 

She lowly walks over to him, takes the stuff, puts it on the bed, and gives him a loving smile. Then, she wraps her arms around his neck.

Loona: Thanks,  but you didn't have to get me anything. Spending time with you is all I needed~

Y/n blushes as they both lean in for a kiss, Y/n uses her butt as drums patting them, her cheeks jiggle. she laughed.