7.Billionare Driver

Promo at the bottom of the chapter of the next chapter ✨️
Suggestions:
(Listen Boss Bitch and Pretty Savage while reading the chapter)

Abhimaan took Shanaya out of the Kapoor's Mansion and told her to sit inside his car. Shanaya moved out her hand from his grip and started to book her cab back to her apartment. Suddenly, her phone got snatched from her hand. She looked at Abhimaan and said politely," Mr. Raichand, thank you for giving me a ride before, but I can manage this by myself."

Abhimaan came closer to her and said," Miss. Shanaya, if you don't know, I'm glad to tell you that I don't like to repeat myself. So, please," while gesturing towards the car. Shanaya was abusing him in her mind for his bitchyyy attitude. but later on, she sat inside the car.

Shanaya was tapping her phone harshly, Abhimaan was looking at her but didn't say anything to her. Suddenly, she looked at him and came closer to him, and Abhimaan hurriedly moved back and started looking outside the window. Shanaya tapped his shoulder and asked him, "Can I have your phone? I have to call someone. ," Abhimaan take out his phone from his blazer, and gave it to her and said, "you should ask normally about it," Shanaya looked at him and smile slightly, "I asked normally but you were lost while staring at me. I did that because I want to catch you red handed," abhimaan was stunned for a moment and start mumbling in his mind [ "how the fuck she got to know that I was looking at her? " Shanaya, out of nowhere, speak, "you will never find out about that? " The driver laughed slightly because it was the first time he saw his boss flustered over a girl.

Abhimaan glared at him through the front mirror. He apologized to him while whispering. Abhimaan heard Shanaya voice and turned his head towards her. Shanaya was talking to him very roughly," Why the hell didn't you don't me about that? why are you blocking my number? you know what, let's meet face to face and don't you dare to deny that? Firstly, unblocked my number," Shanaya hung up the call even though that person was still speaking to her.

Shanaya handed over abhimaan his phone and started doing something on her phone. Abhimaan checked his call logs but found nothing. so, he directly asked Shanya about it, " Who was it?" and regret the next second, thinking she will not tell him, but she did and tell him, "It was the CEO of the Kapoor Textiles and Industry," Abhimaan wide his eyes in amusement and asked, " why are you talking to him like that", Shanaya said while making annoying face, "Because I don't like him at all also, he is appointed by Kartik."

The driver said," ma'am, we've arrived. "Shanaya opened the car door, but it was locked. Abhimaan gestured the driver to open the door. Shanaya opened the door and got out of the car. She turned back at him and said, " Thank you so much for the ride, but next time, don't come to pick me up because I'm not billionaire to hire you as my driver. THANK YOU, "and she leaves from there. Abhimaan WAS SHOCKED and took a deep breath.

Abhimaan's POV

I went to the mansion and checked on Myra before going to my office. Today's every moment was roaming around my mind. I closed my eyes, and her face flashed in front of my eyes. I really need to stay away from her.

Suddenly, someone came into his room without knocking, and he slipped his hand into his bag to take out his ......

Harshav came and hugged him and said, "I can't tell you, bro. I missed you so much." and abhimaan patted his back to let him go from his grip and said, "So, are you joining back the company?"

Harshav made an annoyed face and said," You didn't change a bit, still that poker face and coldness in eyes and heart. Seriously? I came to India after 4 years, and still you are behaving like that," abhimaan stared at him and asked him," Where is he now? How did he get released from the jail? "

Harshav said," I don't know how that bastard gets out of there without letting anyone know. But we will find wherever he goes? " abhimaan handed an iPad to him and asked," What about that park?"

Varshav said," It's very difficult to go there, and we have to buy that area so that we can reach that room," abhimaan nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shanaya's POV

I was coming back from the grocery store and saw Charles was standing in front of my apartment. he was saying something to other men, but I was unable to hear them. So, I came closer to them, and Charles was laughing, and his men told him," Sir, as per my opinion, boss never showed his interest to any woman before ,but now this woman is getting all boss's attention", Charles nodded and said," I think you are right ,maybe boss want something from her ", I  said while climbing stairs ,"I never knew that your boss have such chatterboxs in his gang" 

Author's POV

Charles widened his eyes and said,"Ma'am we're not talking about you .It was someone else," shanaya nodded and said,"Yeah-Yeah, right "while sarcastically smiling.

She was opening her apartment door, and Charles took the bag from her hand .So, she can open the door. But she stopped by a voice behind her and turned around to see who it was ?

A man was climbing the stairs while having such charming smile and sexy hulk body, but she never saw him before, and why he is coming towards her apartment, she noticed that there are too many men around her . So, she decided to enter her apartment quickly

But the man interrupted her thoughts by saying," What the fuck you guys were doing? How long will it take for your 'mam' to come ?

Charles bowed down to him in respect, and later on, six men also did the same, shanaya screamed a little to see all of them bowing in front of him and quickly opened her door, and was about to enter the house but later on ,someone grabbed her hand ,she turned to saw Charles grabbing her hand and said,"Ma'am, I would like to introduce you to someone." Shanaya was still glaring at him, and he noticed that he was still holding her hand .So,he directly left her hand and apologized to her

Shanaya came a little close to him and said,"It's your first and last time to do these things . If you touch me again without my permission, then your hand will not be attached anymore to your body . Understand?

Charles stiffen in his place and said while shuttering,"N-No, Mam, actually, I want you to meet someone while gesturing towards that man ,"he's our boss's friend Mr. Harshav Rathore "

Shanaya turned again to see that man and Harshav already were so impressed by her and happily moved his hand for handshake, but shanaya looked at his hand and joined her hand to do 'namaste' , and said while smiling ," Nice to meet you but I don't want any other billionaire driver to pick me up . Only Mr.Raichand is enough for me . Thank you, " and shut the door on their faces but not before glaring last time at Charles .

Harshav was startled for a second, but all the bodyguards start laughing except Charles and Harshav, but Charles glared at them all and shout,"Shut up if you don't have any death wish", they all apologized for it and moved back to their cars and Harshav was still processing about what shanaya just told  right now to him

He asked Charles about it, and later on, he started laughing his ass off and start thinking in his mind , "She is damn interesting , please let me talk to abhimaan about this ,if he is not   interested her ,then I will choose her for my self ,but I have to ask abhimaan for this,"

He hardly patted the driver back while getting inside the car and said,"Drive faster and take me to the Raichand mansion . Fast fast,

_________________________________________

That is for today, guys . I hope you like this chapter and vote for this . I will upload the next chapter within a few days.

For Your Kindest Information , the next chapter is going to be very interesting like this chapter . If you guys like some shanaya or abhimaan dialogs, please let me know in the comments section or react while reading. Please do it.

PROMO :

『Abhimaan's POV 』

【I was looking outside the car ,I saw a similar figure later on ,I found out that she's shanaya she grabbing someone collar.....Shit He's CEO of KAPOOR TEXTILES 】

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please show some love and support 💕
Bye lovelies 💞💞