Akali

Akali: "WOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Me: "HOLY SHIT!"

The air blows past my body as I look down at the ground thousands of miles in the air.

Me: "THIS WAS A POOR DECISION!"

I hear Akali laughing in the distance as we continue to plummet down to the ground.

Why did I let her convince me to go out sky diving!?

I close my eyes and after a moment as the air blows by my ears. The high pitched sounds of the air I soon find soothing rather than terrifying. I felt a small sense of calm spread from the back of my head to the front of my face  

Akali: "Y/N! ITS TIME!"

My eyes slowly open, and with a soft exhale, I pull the pin and my parachute opens up.

Glancing around beside me I see Akali with her parachute open and gliding right beside me.

Her laughter was only outshined by the soft smile she gave me as we both glided down to our beautiful planet.

In the sky, her hand reached for mine and as soon as our hands locked, it was like the world was finally right.

Like I was finally "right."

A small smile creeps onto my face and before long, we landed safely on the ground, together. The area was a nice, a beautiful park in fact.

Me: "You know, most girls would love to have a nice little dinner as date..."

I said as I detach my parachute and begin to remove the protective gear on my body.

Akali: "Nah that's way too boring. We can eat together anytime."

She removes her parachute and walks up to me with a bright smile.

Akali: "It's not everyday I get to do something crazy with you, you know~"

She taps my shoulder with her hand.

Akali: "Besides, I know you wouldn't have it any other way."

Her hand moves southbound, and finds its way to my own.

Me: "Alright, calm down..."

I lean down a bit, and give her a quick peck on the cheek.

Me: "I don't want you trying to make this a regular thing."

Her smile soon shifts to a smirk.

Akali: "Don't tell me you were scared."

She said with a wink.

I roll my eyes and pick up all our skydiving gear before we continue walking through the park we landed in.

Akali's hand never left my own as we walked to the closest bench in the park and dropped off our gear in the trash.

Me: "Seems kinda wasteful to throw away all this stuff."

I mumbled to myself as we sit down on the bench side my side. Akali laughed.

Akali: "Y/n, we are never going skydiving again. This was easily the most terrifying experience of my life!"

My face churched up at her words.