IX.

Maki and Itadori looked at one another, before nodding to one another.

"No techniques." They spoke simultaneously. As if they knew anything else would be a dumb answer.

She laughed, understanding immediately. She uttered a couple words, taking her exactly to the point she placed it. 'Duration Complete' Almost seeming as if it was an invisible veil, removing itself from around the world. Removing the marker. The students could feel a cold feeling go away, as if it was there the entire time.

Taking her back to the original place that they had started at,

Megumi with hands up, watched as she raised her own in surrender. "My technique lets me reverse time, with its limits. I beat you easily, Megumi." She smiled, "Take my word for it."

Megumi have her a questioned look, not fully understanding. I mean, who would with no context. Maki and Itadori, feeling an immense feeling of Deja Vu. Megumi felt as if he already fought, feeling the movements but nothing there. "It's normal to feel this way, my technique will do that." She smiled, walking over to him; patting his shoulder. Y/n felt guilty, glad he didn't suffer any injuries from her reversing time. Yet she felt pain herself,

Had she had drawbacks she didn't even know of? She could feel bruises forming, even when she had no blows.

As if right on time, their cocky teacher arrived. "If she said that, take her word for it!" He yelled, waving to them. "I felt her marker appear and disappear. What happened?" He smiled, approaching her and his students. His feet barely touching the grass, slightly hovering due to his infinity. He got cocky, feeling better of himself that he knew how Y/n's technique worked; while the others were clueless.

They raised their eyebrows, slightly confused. "You knew she activated it?" Megumi asked, "Marker? It?" Yuji chimed in, finishing his sentence. Y/n smiled at the two's dynamic, they were so cute. Nobara only elbowed him, "Sensei knows everything, idiots." She smirked, "Because he's an idiot too." She finished. They watched as he finally walked down the steps to them. "I wasn't going to head over. Not until it disappeared, it would've been pointless." He reminded them, holding his pointer finger up. Trying to make this a teaching lesson, close to a lecture. "I would've been back to where I was." He finished, looking at Y/n. "You were sparring?" He inquired, removing his blindfold.

His students who were present:

Yuji and Kugisaki, surprised and interested in his eyes.

His two others, Megumi and Maki; completely unamused.

Y/n only watched, smiling at his friendly banter. "Yes, why?" She crossed her arms, "You want a go?" She challenged, not really sure that Gojo would even accept. But it wasn't long before he immediately responded.

"Yes!" He waved, shaking Y/n by her shoulders. "It's been so long." He exclaimed, happy she would challenge him to begin with. But before he was interrupted, "No infinity though." She replied, getting in his face. "I'm serious. It's so unbalanced." She groaned, throwing her head back in annoyance. Walking away, readying herself. He only scoffed, not even agreeing. But he knew to, pissing off Y/n was a mistake.

"Actually," She quirked up, suddenly turning around. "Mind if I try something?" She smiled, running back up to him using her technique to be quick. "Activate it."

"Hm?" He asked, leaning his head back, not turning around to face her. He already knew of her request, he just wanted her to say it.

"Activate your infinity." She angrily repeated herself, tired of his games. He nodded, glinting his eyes.

She felt the air go thin, as if she was anxious to even try it. Why had Gojo even agreed? 'Whatever..' She told herself, watching Gojo reposition himself.

Even Sukuna was excited, his face appearing on Yuji's hand. One tiny eye opening, wanting to watch and see what would happen.

As Gojo got comfortable, watching in anticipation locking eyes with her. Reaching out, she activated her technique, speeding up her hand, breaking completely through his infinity. "As I expected." She muttered, before breaking his seriousness.

Gojo moved his own hand to hers, moving it to his chest. Grabbing her other, forcing her to get flustered. Completely breaking her focus, her body completely submitting to his infinity. Unable to move, he pulled her in closer. "You're lucky my students are watching." He whispered,

Y/n locked in, forgetting her feelings and what had just happened to her. Glinting her eyes, staring at Satoru; winding her hand back out of Satoru's grasp. "Pause." She uttered, slamming her hand into his chest. Y/n wasn't very strong, it would take several blows just like that. Sacrificing strength for speed, was all her techniques were used for. But sometimes velocity and speed was better than brutal strength.

Sukuna watched, completely taking over Yuji's body. "Don't stop your technique darling."

Her eyes glinted to him, locking eyes with her former lover. Now an enemy. Her eyes widened, as her friends student; was now the King of Curses. His sinister smile placed, rubbing his fingers through his hair. Spiking it up to how he once had it, shoving his hands in his pockets. "I've been waiting for you to do that." He exhausted out, "This boy, can somehow control me." Acting disgusted in his own skin, pulling at the shirt he wore.

How could he speak so casually to her? Especially like she was a colleague?

Her eyes faltered, almost diminishing her technique. "Princess, don't." He muttered, jumping to her. Pushing Satoru out of the way by his hand. Gripping his nails, leaving any marks he could.

He coddled her, "You don't know me. But I know you." He assured her, like it was right out of a fucking hallmark movie. "If you let me explain myself. Maybe we can be friends." He offered, rubbing the tear with her thumb off her cheek she didn't even know she had. "Pure fear?" He questioned, licking the salty tear off his finger tip.

She gulped, 'Like I even have a fucking choice?' She thought. "I guess I have no choice but to hear you out." She muttered, "Explain why you can move in my technique." She spoke, backing away. Not enough to make her comfortable, but enough to make her feel better.

He nodded, "Right." He spoke, scratching his chin before smiling at her. "We've got a pact, one that lasts between us. Neither of our techniques work on one another." He spoke, finishing his smirk. "Because you're my darling. I could never hurt you." He flashed in front of her, holding her cheeks to look at her. Locking eyes, he saw his long lost lover. "I want to continue this conversation with you, but time the will come. Too much information to you; which will unknowingly get passed to him." He sneered, pausing turning around. Staring at the head of the Gojo clan, their prodigy. Who was frozen in time, slowly falling to the floor from his shove. He continued looking back at her, "You're too stubborn to keep your mouth shut. Sorry I have to keep enough from you love." He apologized, kissing her deeply. Closing his eyes, her lips parted as he entered. Taking any taste he could, missing her flavor. Holding her face stiff and tight.

The disturbance made her pause technique diminish.

Yuji and Y/n, unfortunately kissing.