Chapter Nine

RICKY.

Sophia asked me what had happened, I told her and she prayed all the culprits should be caught...

Chapter closed...

We began another discussion about the competition coming up soonest, she commented that she can't wait to experience the competition and that it will be a great joy for her and others to be the winner.

In my mind, I thought that the competition will be a great avenue for me to disclose all my love that has been cooking in my mind towards Sophia but then I don't know how to put it, I have gone through a lot of training myself in my room, but it seems not to be perfect yet, despite all rehearsals.

I asked Sophia if anyone had asked her out, and she replied mentioning countless names but then asked her about the last boy who asked her, and to her astonishment, she mentioned "Alex"

Alex??" I repeated because I was really surprised

Which Alex?" I asked to confirm.

The one you know" she replied.

I guess that was why he began to work in our school because he likes Sophia, even though am not sure. but I began to suspect his movement in the school.

Sooner he got to know that he warned me strongly never to follow or trail him.

He threatened me that I feared him and suspected he must have been involved in some activities that are against his health and age, cause I noticed that his eyeballs were red and I could see his blood rising through his veins.

But all that ended within a few minutes after he had left me in a spot with fury...
~
Its Saturday, "Grimm" sounded the alarm clock which woke me up from my sweet dream at exactly 8:00 am, I jumped off the bed, flinging my blanket to the side after which I went to the window, rolled the curtain upwards as rays of the morning sun flung into my room.

I peeped and saw a fleet of vehicles and motorcycles moving to and fro the road.

Just then I remembered that I had practice with my friends and Sophia with her friends at Sophia's house, so I took off my pajamas and off to the bathroom, took my shower after which I dressed up and came out of my room, I greeted my mum and aunty Alyssia.

Mum, when will dad be back??" I asked her after greeting her.

Today, but I don't know the actual time" mum replied and then I informed her I was going out. But she responded with a weird reaction on her face.

Then I remembered that I haven't told her about my going out, so I apologized for ng up my bag with my earpiece and pod, planning to go when mum said .....

" Aren't you going to have some sandwiches before going??".

But I replied to her " Mum, I wanna go early and I am gonna get something to eat on the train".

"Okay goodbye, take good care of yourself"

"Yes, momma". I said as I left the house.
~

At the train station, I bought a cup of ice cream and some pie which I planned to eat on the train. As I headed to the train I wanted to board Sophia's place, four hefty masked men walked up to me and besieged me. first, I wasn't afraid.

Who are you??" I queried but no response instead one of them brought out a knife while another pistol.

The men were dressed exactly the way the culprit that killed Denison was dressed according to Danny's illustration and then I began to suspect they were the ones that killed Denison.

Theheftiesttem came to my front and unmasked himself. I wasn't surprised anyway that it was Ladin, a criminal that has never for once been caught in his dubious act.

He had for once persuaded me to join his posse, but I refused and since then he hated me like shit so also I. but now I don't have any idea of what he wants from me. Everyone around began to run in different directions to keep their heads safe, leaving me with the hefty men......