Song and Dance - Jake (smut)

Summary: Jake sees right through the game you're trying to play and puts an end to it.

Warnings: Smut, dom!Jake & sub!reader, teasing, pet names, impact play, oral (m. rec), unprotected penetrative sex, begging, dirty talk, crying. Let me know if I forgot any!

Word Count: 2.8k.

A/N: Hello, everyone! This isn't what I usually write—I tend to write the boys as subs—but I had this idea and literally wrote this fic at the speed of light 🤷🏼‍♀️ I hope you enjoy!

~

As soon as the hotel room door had locked, Jake issued to you a simple command, "Strip."

Shrugging off your jacket and draping it over a chair, you looked to him with raised brows and an amused smile. You were feeling particularly.. cheeky, and you proved so by not moving a single inch to follow his order. Instead, you remarked, "Desperate much?"

Jake didn't show any signs of his irritation towards you and your blatant refusal, besides the tightening of his jaw. But, you saw it. You had always been able to read him so easily and you knew, you had him right where you wanted him.

You had been teasing Jake all night at the event he had brought you to; tossing him tantalizing looks and whispering filthy things in his ear and allowing the slit in your dress to reveal more of your thigh than strictly necessary. You had been burning for him all day and sure, you could have just behaved and waited to try and start anything until you were behind closed doors, but what was the fun in that? Your Jacob was so hot when he was all flushed and frustrated. Why would you deny yourself the thrill of his vexation?

Jake knew exactly what you were doing, and he was more than willing to participate in your little song and dance until neither of you could stand it. However, he was not willing to lose his composure so early in the night. He restated his command in a collected tone, "Strip, Y/N."

This time, you obeyed. You bent down to unstrap your heels, giving him a seductive look down the front of your dress. As you straightened back up and stepped out of your shoes, you had a delicious, devious idea. You looked to Jake with your prettiest doe eyes and a pouted lip.

"Don't you wanna do it? I thought you liked to undress me."

You were playing dangerous game, one you were sure to lose. Jake just chuckled. His desire for you was growing by the second, and so was that domineering flare of his. But, he wasn't ever going to let on. His only tell would be his rapidly hardening cock beginning to strain against his dress pants. He sauntered over to the armchair in the corner of the room and took a seat.

"I believe I gave you an order, my love," he said, giving you a once-over. "And if you don't fucking follow it in the next ten seconds, I'll have you over my knee. You don't want that, do you?"

You cheeks flushed and your chest warmed with an addicting medley of fear and lust. You knew that Jake would follow through with his threat. Your mind flashed to a few weeks ago, when Jake had bent you over the kitchen countertop and turned your backside into a pretty, deep pink. You fought valiantly to suppress the needy shudder that threatened to rack your limbs. While the offer was damn near mouthwatering, you didn't want that tonight.

So, you unzipped your dress, letting it fall to the floor. Next, you unhooked your bra and stepped out of your panties, and they joined the pile at your feet. Then, you waited, standing all exposed to Jake's starved, wandering eyes. Even though he had seen you naked so many times the occasions were countless, you had always felt a little shy when you found yourself on display. Your blush spread to the tips of your ears and the plane of your chest.