New season of Disventure Camp! #2

Derek: Last time at disventure camp: Me and Trevor shared some exciting news with the campers - who's ready for the new season? Jake and Ellie made up, fought, made up, and then fought again! Miriam refused to participate in All Stars, and our Season 1 cast met Ally, Tess, Hunter, Riya, Lake, Aiden, James, Rosa Maria, and Yull. When we arrived at the camp, we divided into two teams. Lill whose alliance was betrayed by Jake was blackmailed into getting rid of her friends. What will she do? Find out today in: Disventure Camp: All stars!

                                                                    JAKE'S POV🍉 

I was one of the last to wake up in the tent, because when I left the tent, only Alec was left there. The others sat where the fire had been yesterday and ate various fruits they found.

Aiden: Hi, Jake! Are you hungry? 

Jake: Good morning, Aiden. I think I'll go look for some fruit myself.

James: The hosts even gave us fishing lines, but someone had already taken them.

And I know exactly who. However, I decided to look for Lill because she was not with us. Yesterday I told her a nasty secret when she would probably like to form an alliance with me. I would have at least one person I could trust. Ellie's suggestion to kick Lill out was smart though and didn't bother me. As long as they didn't want to vote for me, I don't care.

 Despite everything, I walked mindlessly through the forest, looking for a woman. Instead of Lill, however, I found...

Tess: So, you want the girl alliance to fall apart? After all, you are in it yourself.

Grett: I've already achieved a lot in my life, my dear, I don't need to win to know how great I am. However, there's no way I'm going to fall away from that cheater Gabby! And what's more, I can't drop out before a man who is afraid of everything or some farmer woman!

Riya: But I want to win it and I don't need Ashley and her bunch of nice people to do it! Tess, we were in se-

While I was sitting in the bushes listening to this conversation, someone LITERALLY fell from a tree on me. I wanted to scream, but someone covered my mouth with his hand.

Lill: Ugh, sorry, Jake! I didn't know you were here. - the woman whispered, still not letting me speak.

Lill and I sat in the bushes and listened to their conversation. The woman seemed very concerned that her friends would drop out. I felt a little sorry for her.

Tess: You know all I want is to reach the merge so I can be with my friends. I don't care about votes, I will vote for whomever I want. However, your proposal is fine. Who should we vote for if we lose?

Grett: Ashley. Don't let her think she can rule herself! And I'll convince the others to vote for Will. In the worst case, there will be a draw, no matter who is eliminated.

The girls left, gossiping about other things, and Lill finally let me say something.