Ep 2:(Put your head on my shoulder)

Everyone was drowning in thoughts by Floch's words.Maybe they too were trying to figure out what will happen next.Meanwhile Captain Levi came and said "It's time let's go"

Everyone started moving one by one .Me too .Then I looked back and noticed Floch is standing in his place with his eyes on the ground.

I stand infront of him and said "Hey don't worry."
He looked at me then I said "We will definitely figure something out like we always do."

Everyone is already gone.The hall room is totally empty exept for him and I.The air is covering with silence.Even our breath can be heard clearly.

Floch let out a sigh and then came forward and put his head on my my soldier softly.I was stunned.He never did this before.He is totally out of his mind today isn't he?

I wrapped my arms around him.Looks like he need that.

I heard him mutter "Tell me 'good girl' how can I be more like you?"

'Good girl' .He used to call me that to mock me during our arguments.He didn't call me that for a long time.And 'be like me'!I was trying to be like you all these years.

I tried to laugh a bit then said "Just don't think too much...Now come on we are late"

I was trying to run away from this awkward situation he was putting me in.

I grab his arm and said "let's go."

He followed me like an obedient kid.

___________________________________________

Hi readers if you like my story vote and comment down your thoughts and feelings about it .I will come back with new chapters soon.