𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝟐

Where we would fly

𓇢𓆸 𓆤 𖧧 𓋼𓍊 𓆏 𖧧 𓍊𓋼 𔓘

𝔸𝕊 Philo peered through the scope of his gun, he meticulously scanned the terrain, ensuring the safety of the party. Positioned on a cliff alongside Melody, they surveyed the landscape before them. On one side, their vantage point offered an expansive view of cliffs, trees, and the breathtaking scenery that stretched across the land.

The distant cliffs stood tall and majestic, their rugged formations a testament to the raw beauty of the natural world. Towering trees adorned the landscape, their branches swaying gently in the breeze. Beyond them, the land unfolded in a canvas of colours, with vibrant hues painting the terrain beneath the vast, open sky. The unique position of the two cliffs provided an advantageous perspective, allowing Philo and Melody to observe the surroundings with precision. Philo's keen eyes moved with calculated precision through the scope, ensuring the path ahead was secure for the party's progression.

Amidst the practicality of their survey, the scene before them held a quiet allure. Nature's grandeur unfolded, and the party found themselves suspended between the majesty of the cliffs, the serenity of the trees, and the captivating beauty of the land beneath. In that moment, the journey became not just a quest for safety but a voyage through a landscape that whispered tales of untold adventures and hidden wonders.

As Philo carefully lowered his gun, he signalled to Darius on the opposite cliff with a deliberate movement of his arm, silently conveying that the path ahead was clear. Darius, positioned with his own scoped rifle, nodded in acknowledgment.

"All clear," Darius announced to the rest of the party, the tension in the air dissipating as the assurance of safety spread among them. The men, their expressions relaxed, followed the gaze of the fae, their trust in the scouts evident. Darius approached the edge of the cliff, his towering figure commanding attention. He deftly detached a wire mechanism from his back and handed it to one of the male fae. "Go on. I don't want to be here any longer than you do," Darius urged, his voice a resonant blend of authority and sincerity.

The fae, now equipped with the wire, moved with purpose towards the edge, a glimmer of determination in his eyes. With the wire in hand, he soared through the sky, the wind carrying him gracefully over the landscape. The scenery unfolded beneath him as he skilfully guided the wire to its intended destination.

ଓ༉‧.⭒ֶָ֢⋆.

"You know, you can go ahead. Leave if you want to," Melody suggested to the fae, who sat at the edge of the cliff alongside her while Philo continued his vigilant scouting with his gun.

"Leave?" The male fae looked up, a hint of surprise in his eyes, his attention briefly diverted from cleaning his blade. "You've done what we asked. Why not? Flit on home. You don't have to worry," Melody continued, her voice carrying a comforting tone.

The fae regarded her for a moment, contemplating the unexpected offer. Melody took a seat beside him, the two of them sharing the cliff's edge. "I do have to worry. It's my job to worry about that place," he replied, a sense of duty evident in his words. Melody nodded, understanding the weight of responsibility that bound the fae to his task. The wind played with the edges of their hair as they sat in companionable silence, the distant echoes of Philo's movements blending with the natural sounds of the landscape.