𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝟏

Where we would fly,

𓇢𓆸  𓆤 𖧧 𓋼𓍊  𓆏 𖧧 𓍊𓋼 𔓘

𝕀ℕ the bustling streets of the Row, snowflakes gently fell from the sky as a hushed excitement filled the air. The crowd gathered around a makeshift theatre stand, drawn together by the promise of entertainment. Amidst the hustle and bustle, a man, accompanied by a troupe of kobold creatures, prepared to showcase their unique performance.

The little theatre stand, adorned with colourful fabrics and twinkling lights, became a focal point in the lively street. Spectators, young and old, gathered eagerly, their breath visible in the chilly air. The anticipation grew as the man and his kobold companions took their positions on the small stage.

"But the evil was not over," declared the man, his voice weaving a tale of mystery and tragedy. "Before the poor fae's body was cold, the headmaster was struck down. And so, there were two lives cut short before their time, both man and fae, their fates entwined by a death most cruel, delivered by a fiend most foul." As he spoke, the audience listened intently, enraptured by the unfolding narrative. Suddenly, the scene shifted before their eyes. Among the kobold creatures, one was now dressed in an officer's outfit, while the other took on the guise of a fearsome monster. The "officer" walked unsuspectingly through the imaginary world created on the makeshift stage.

Then, with a series of snarls and hisses, the monstrous kobold, embodying the fiend of the story, stealthily "sneaked" up on the "officer," creating an atmosphere of suspense and anticipation. Gasps and whispers rippled through the on looking crowd, their imaginations captivated by the unfolding drama in the wintry streets of the Row.

"But will they get the justice they deserve? Only time will tell. But of this much we may be certain: that each, in their own way, earned their eternal reward." The man's words lingered in the wintry air as the scene transformed before the captivated audience. The background shifted into a celestial display of clouds with rays of light streaming through. Gasps of awe swept through the onlookers as a kobold, draped in a robe, stood before a miniature statue of a man suspended in mid-air. "Good Master Finch bathes in the light of the Martyrhe, served all his days," the man proclaimed.
As the narrative continued, another kobold emerged, adorned in a white dress and wearing a mask resembling the face of Aisling. Delicate wings adorned its back, creating a ethereal image. "Sweet, sweet Aisling entertains the seraphim with her song," the man announced.

The man gracefully approached a voxograph and turned it on, filling the air with the celestial vocals of Aisling herself. The kobold mirrored the movements, mimicking a performance to illustrate the angelic melodies that echoed in the imaginary realm. The audience watched in enchantment, transported by the imaginative spectacle unfolding before them on the snowy streets of the Row.

Now rest you there
In spite of the storm
That is raging
Faith goes and comes
As long as the seasons are changing
I'm sure there is a safe valley
For you and for me.

In the midst of the crowd, Melody stood captivated by the enchanting play. As the melodious vocals echoed through the wintry air, a comforting sensation enveloped her, as though invisible arms gently wrapped around her in a warm embrace. The music resonated within her, creating a sense of warmth and safety that momentarily transported her away from the bustling streets. Mesmerized by the performance, Melody found solace in the harmonies, losing herself in the magical world created by the imaginative actors on the makeshift stage.