Mission-1 project survivor

You wake up inside a test tube breathing through a mask of some sort. Your wearing nothing but a basic patient jump suit. You look around outside the tube you see flashing red lights and hear a voice on the PA system. "Warning outbreak level containment breach, Survivor protocol initiated." your eyes adjust to the light, and you see a scientist barricading the door he looks at you and runs up to the test tube and pressed a button that drained the liquid in the chamber. The chamber opens then as you try to walk you collapse onto the floor. "Years of being in stasis must have degraded your muscle tissue" said the scientist "I've got to get you out of here". You hear crashing and rumbling outside the room. All of a sudden, a shadowy tentacle like thing breaks through the door and skewers the scientist in front of you. The scientist was quickly taken by the curse and turned into a lacky. His body began bleeding though it's eyes as shadowy marks grew over his stab wound through his gut.

 His body began bleeding though it's eyes as shadowy marks grew over his stab wound through his gut

You ran to the side and hid behind the control module. Whatever is left of the scientist is gone and replaced by a monster only capable of killing. You look around for anything that you can use as a weapon. You hear a robotic voice say "hello, I am the project survivor AI used to help you on your journey to liberate the world from curse. Now reactivating memories of subject 9364." you feel a massive shock come from the breathing mask flooding you mind with your memories. The mask muffles your screaming disabling anyone to hear you. You remember everything from you most awkward moments to your best memories. Then you remember that all Survivor subjects are given a gun in the back panel of the test tube for emergency self-defense. You ripped open the panel and grabbed the gun. You continued to shake while hiding behind the test tube as the monster crept closer the AI said, "now activating QAAS, the Quick Aim Assist Shooter inside your neuro link". You stand up and time slows down as your brain thinks 10 times faster than normal thanks to the "QAAS" you quickly aim for the monster's torso, or whatever's left of it and shoot 3 times.

The monster staggers for 5 minutes then falls over and turns to ash. Then you hear crashing from out the door. You hesitate to move then a creature that looks like a humanoid shark breaks straight through the door and knocks you down onto you back you here cracks along your spine, but you can still struggle under the creature the gun gets knocked out of your hand.

You kick and punch and reach for the gun, but the creature then bites down on you shoulder and rips a chunk of flesh out

You kick and punch and reach for the gun, but the creature then bites down on you shoulder and rips a chunk of flesh out. Blood from your shoulder sprays everywhere and your vision starts to fade. The creature then bites again. Your vision then fades completely. You wake up different, like you have been reborn. You look around you see a naked human girl hiding in the corner that had a shark tail and tiger stripes as the creature that attacked you.

You then look at your hands and see claws instead of regular nails

You then look at your hands and see claws instead of regular nails. you feel something tugging behind you and see that you have grown a tail. You adjust your pants to accommodate for you new appendage. "I...I..I h-ha-have...b-been...c-cursed" you say but the AI says, "the cure seems to have worked and has spread to the other infected and cured her too". "we-well then wh-what is your n-n-name?" you ask the girl "my-my name. is Gloria. What's yours". You could tell she was awake and more conscious than you were, but you still respond "my name... is Y/N". You get up and grab your gun and grab spare cloths from a cabinet and give them to Gloria.