vii╭┈◦•◦❥•◦𝐘𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬-- -͙-

Yondu pushes Peter against the wall the ravagers holding him at his collar Y/N and Gamora are being held by the rest of the ravagers

Yondu pushes Peter against the wall the ravagers holding him at his collar Y/N and Gamora are being held by the rest of the ravagers."You betrayed me! Steal my money!"Yondu starts hitting him.

"Stop it! Leave him alone!"

"Yondu stop"Y/N screams trying to wiggle from their hands "Yondu please"

"When I picked you up as a kid and you as a three-year-old baby, "Yondu points at Y/N" And girl don't you dare use your powers these boys wanted to eat you and this girl. They ain't never tasted Terran before. I saved both of your life!"

"Oh, will you shut up about that? God!"Peter snaps at him "Twenty years, you've been throwing that in my and her face, like it's some great thing, not eating me! Normal people don't even think about eating someone else! Much less that person having to be grateful for it! You abducted me, man. You stole me and her from our home and my family."Y/N looks down defeated hearing about the word family when she had none losing her parents was the last trace of them"

"You don't give a damn about your Terra! You're scared because you're soft, in here."Yondu beats his chest"Here! Right here!"Yondu grabs Peter again to hit him.

Gamora glances at Y/N and signals her to speak about the orb and most importantly Ronan she shakes her head and Gamora sighs and begins to speak "Yondu! Listen to me! Ronan has something called an Infinity Stone."

"I know what he's got, girl."

Y/N steps in shrugging the ravagers"Do you want me to burn your hands" she mutters slowly and they leave her hand and approach Yondu"Then you know we must get it back! He's gonna use it to wipe out Xandar. We have to warn them. Billions of people will perish. And that's what we know so please stop hitting him"

Yondu looks at Y/N then at Gamora then to Peter "Is that what she's been filling both of your heads with, boy? And you? Sentiment?" he slaps Peter and his men laugh"Eating away your brain like maggots! That's it." He whistles commanding his weapon to fly over to point at Peter's throat.

"No!"

"Yondu Stop" Y/N yells her hands slowly beginning to glow pink.

"Oh girl"Yondu sighs and turns to Peter "Sorry, boy. But a captain's gotta teach his men what happens to those what cross him."

"Captain's gotta teach stuff!" Kraglin speaks up the others grunting in agreement.

"Y/N calm" Peter mutters glancing at her and the ink glow fades away from her hand "If you kill me now, you are saying goodbye to the biggest score you have ever seen."Yondu smiles and turns to face Peter

"The Stone? I hope you got something better than that. Because ain't nobody stealing from Ronan."

"We got a ringer."Peter looks at Y/N "Ain't we Y/N?"Yondu shoots her a sidelong glance, lifting his eyebrows in silent communication, his eyes whispering a tale of their own. Since being a kid even though Yondu would scold her along with Peter he held a different respect for her.