𝐱𝐢╭┈◦•◦❥•◦𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝-- -͙-

⇘𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬⇙

⇘𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬⇙

Y/N, Peter, Gamora, and the group are at the Nova Corps headquarters. In front of them, there was a hologram analogy of Peter's body. Finding something weird DNA

"Why would you even know this?"Peter questions still looking at the hologram

"When we arrested you, we noticed an anomaly in your nervous system, so we had it checked out."

"I'm not Terran?"

"You are half Terran. Your mother was of earth. Your father, well, he's something very ancient we've never seen here before."

"That could be why you were able to hold the stone for as long as you did."Gamora answers him Peter hums and points at Y/N" And what about her even she could hold on to me?"

Y/N rolled her eyes "Pete you do realize that I have some kind of powers right?" she said bringing her hand forward which glowed light pink

Corpsman Dey hummed and changed the hologram to Y/N's showing the pink particles inside her body quickly spreading everywhere"Hmm you are running through the chemical composition of the planet GJ 504b and that's how you could bear the power"

"How did you get it" One of the Nova officers questions her.

"I was a kid and didn't remember much just saw my parents were dead and then BAM I was in space" She gives a strangled laugh feeling getting the center of attention for no reason.

Peter looks at how uncomfortable Y/N feels "We are done here" he says getting closer to Y/N Nova Prime signals Dey to switch it off closing the hologram A door opens, and Drax and Rocket have joined them with Rocket holding a pot with a tiny Groot planted in it

"Your friends have arrived. On behalf of the Nova Corps, we'd like to express our profound gratitude for your help in saving Xandar. If you will follow Denarian Dey, he has something to show you."

"Thank you, Nova Prime."

As the group follows Dey, Gamora walks next to Drax

"Your wife and child shall rest well knowing that you have avenged them."

"Yes. Of course, Ronan was only a puppet. It's really Thanos I need to kill." Gamora stops on her track not believing what Drax said and looks shocked that he still wants the bigger fisher The group follows Dey outside who takes them to the restored Milano.

"Oh my-"Y/N takes a glance at the restored Milano which was destroyed during the battle. Although it got destroyed during the battle she didn't expect him to restore it.

"We tried to keep it as close as the original as possible. We salvaged as much as we could."

"Wow, I..."Peter was speechless looking back at the Milano and Corpsman Dey "Thank You"