Cancelling myself bro☠️

OKAY so...
Monday I went to skl and no body fking talked to me and by that I mean my two friends. During 3rr period when w egot our IT results we both failed and i turned to ask her what she got and fucking snapped at me and was like
"OH GOSH SHUT UPP! Mind yuh fucking buisness yuh fucking dumbass, fucking r3tard.", and I sat there FLABBERGASTED.

A girl who was sitting infront of me turned to ask what I got and reminder I have short temper so when I get upset or annoyed I lash out very easy and told her to fuck off.

During lunchtime I was with my other friend and the classroom was kinda crowded so I was like "move" to a girl and had to try and squeeze and push pass her cause my vlassroom is pathetically tiny.

Then while I was eating lunch with my friend that same gurl I pushed pass came up to me and yelled kn my face about being rude and shit and in my head am like "Bitch I needed to take a fat piss☠️."

So the two girls I lashed out on told on me when they curse every fucking sentence at school snd I got yelled at by the teacher outside my classroom and my "friend" who lashed out on me was fucking laughing in her seat.

Then when it was home time and my mom picked me up I cried to her about it in the car..☠️
She was PISSED bro PISSED💀

I NEVER SAW MY MOM SO PISSED BRO☠️

She tjen called my "friend's" mom to tell her and later in the vening I got a message saying
"Telling my mom was a sad disgusting move. Hope you are happy with ur life"

YAH BITCH AM HAPPY ITS YO FAULT FOR SNAPPING AT ME IN THE FIRST PLACE☠️☠️

She then went and started insulting me with shit like-
"Aww not making an effort to cut yoursrlf?"
So i replied-
"Not making an effort to starve yourself?"
She even brought up my DAD BRO
MY SICK DAD.
So I replied-
"OHH YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT FATHERS?😦 AINT YO DADDY USED TO BEAT YOU?"

She real pissed but listen here...if you wanna talk out MY FAMILY I will talk about yours💀

She even brought up how I cant do anythong without my mom so I said-
"Atleast my mom loves me?☠️"

Because I loved you gurk I loved you like a sister from another mister, and you snapped but it was thw wrong person. All the people you hate in our classroom but you chose someone wjo wanted to spend their future college days with you.

(Take note her grandfather died Monday and her cousin passed away 2 weeks ago.)

I felt bad for her and I was trying to see what way I could think of to kake her feel better.
The next day I told the teacher and miss gurl said "But miss last week she was taking away my book when I was studying=<"

Mf you knkw damn well thats not what happened. I was putting MY book under ny desk bcz I am loosing hope in my studies  while she wa shelping my other friend study.

Now Wednesday came and miss gurk said I MESSAGED HER during her grandfathers wake......aint you the one who messaged me first while I was on a call with a friend?☠️

She shit talks about me too and is like
"If yuh sneeze she go blow away🗣", LIKE HUH?
She also bragging and I mena BRAGGING to she friende like I have no life, no job, no buisness to do and decided to fuck her life up☠️.

YOU fucked it up youself☠️
I wanted to cheer you up and look how that escalated..
Bro we're still minors and your bragging about you having a job when you know you were guven a choice to have a job and took it so thats on YOU.

Half that class hates even before this happened so my best option is either switching to a diff class or transfer out.
I have my oldest bestie in a diff class and I have another bestie in a diff school who's really nice and we both pray for each other so...

Which do you think?🤷🏻‍♀️