Chapter 25: Fun time

The swing was making loud creaking sound with her moans and his rugged breathing. His hand travelled inside not so covered cloths on her bottom. Tracing his large fingers on her folds, he felt her wetness. She mellowed out loudly forgetting all the worries of previous minute.

Bending her body to arc by holding her nape hair, started kissing her from her stomach. Her knees and toes were supporting her bent body. Lying her down on her back he came on top of her, stopping all his movements stared at his beautiful wife. She was breathing heavily with dazed unfocused eyes. Her bruised bosoms were asking for attention. She was looking breathtaking in moonlight.

"You are too beautiful for this world to witness. I just want to cage you inside this room and never let you out." He started to murmur on her skin. She could only hear half of his incoherent words. "But I love you too much to cage you in like a prison bird. I like seeing you smiling, enjoying your life to fullest... which will stop... if I break your wings..." loudly groaning from his inner frustration, started to leave rough kisses on her neck.

Removing his dothi in swift motion attacked her like wild beast. Held her both hands on each side above her head and started thrust with highest pace. Her back arched on his every move. "Viraa...viraat j... plea... slow down..." she started to pant out loud.

The whole garden could hear the obvious love making of new couple. Swing moved along his motion perpendicular to its swinging direction, frustrating him more. Getting down and pulling his wife along with him without detaching, started to thrust inside her by pulling her legs in his arms.

His hand prints were getting darker every second on his strong hold on her thighs, she came arcing her back panting loudly. He came soon after her third cumming session and pulled her up in his arm still having his semi hard rod without detaching. she was already half conscious; her legs were loosely hanging on his sides. He held her by supporting her bum.

Still had good stamina to go for many more rounds, so placing her on the bed, instantly she lied down. "This isn't time to sleep Medhini, get up I'm not done yet." Saying he attached his lips to hers.

She lightly lifted her hands in exhaustion tracing his face, unfocused eyes tracing his hard manly features. Her thumb made contact with his lips " I...I... can't..." slurred words came out. Taking mercy on her lifted her up in bridal style in their naked glory, carried her to bed and they both slept.

The next day when maids were cleaning room, were giggling softly, filling Medhini's cheeks with red hue. It was a common thing everybody knew how intense their night went. Left her room to take bath in with all the other ladies.

There was this bathing pond built for queens of the palace to bath on. Maids had another pond beside theirs. Almost all the ladies of the place used to take bath in popular Snyaha mahal. Maharani was already halfway through in getting massage, other princess was enjoying their time splashing water and swimming. The guest queens were making small talks here and there.

Medhini's anklet made loud 'chim chim' noise, echoing on the wide all rock boulder covered high walls. Maadhivi was first to notice her. Signaling with her hand to come beside her, "Cover her with cloth till shoulder and give oil massage gently." Instructed her head maid in ear. All other ladies inside bath were naked, except the maids who were serving wearing thin bathing cloths.

Immersing herself in warm water, sat beside the soft stone steps. No ladies got to see her body completely, which was instantly covered by maids.

"How are you, my child?" Maadhvi stroked new bride's creamy cheeks. "All good, mother." This was taught to her by her husband.