:Moving day* [part 1]

(This book will have lemon/smut in it! I'll put a warning whenever the lemon begins! :D      This chapter won't have lemon yet btw. Just a heads up! Enjoy~)

___________________________

You hopped onto the counter in the kitchen, tilting your head upwards as you sighed in exhaustion from moving in your things into your new house. You moved to Japan to start a new life; reason being, your ex boyfriend Bryan cheated on you with your own sister. You were of course heartbroken but also relieved by the stress of him always yelling at you and annoying you every time you would try to talk to him about anything. Your mother took your sisters and ex boyfriend side, of course because she thought it would be great if your ex and sister get married together and have children. Your sister was always a back stabbing sister from the very start, always bullying you and making sure you were left out on everything. The last straw was when your ex boyfriend, Bryan cheated on you with her, seeing them making out on the couch in your house!?

So, you decided to move away from them and start a new life in Japan. The pretty city all around you is enormous in size and how beautiful it is when it turns nighttime.

Your phone *dings* all the sudden, which makes you a little confused. You looked back down you grabbed the phone off the counter beside you.
It was your sister, Lilly.

___________________________
                          11:21 PM                    🔋
___________________________

Lilly: I got your man in my house! Haha y/n! 🤣.               (Seen yesterday)

                             11:21 PM
___________________________

Lilly: Hey y/n. Me and Bryan is getting married next month ✌🏻 too bad you're not invited to see your ex😘!
                                                           (Seen)
___________________________

You rolled your eyes and shut your phone off before looking around your new place. There was a few boxes left you had to unpack but it was already night and you were tired. You yawned and hopped down off the counter, grabbing your phone before you walked in the hallway, towards your new bedroom. You decided to go out and walk around the city. You put on a jacket and headed outside where the moonlight hits your face, the lights around the city was beautiful and relaxing. You put your hands in your pockets of your hoodie as you walked down the street, the streets lamps shining, lighting up the city you walk through. You looked to your right to see other houses and stores.

You bumped into someone, crashing your head against the person's chest. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" You spoke in a very nervous way. You looked up at the person who had white hair and a blind fold just covering his eyes. The man smiled and chuckled, looking down at you. His body was slim and tall, his hands were in his pockets. "Don't worry about it beautiful!" The man spoke with a sexy voice. He was wearing a black uniform?

His white spiked hair glimmered from the moonlight, his face was clear and attractive. "I'm Satoru Gojo! What about you beautiful lady?" The man grins widens. 'Could he even see me through that blind fold?' You thought in your head before speaking.
"I'm y/n." Your lips curled up a little bit, making a awkward small smile. "That's a cute name for a beautiful lady like yourself." Satoru Gojo said, leaning forward a bit. His face was close to yours, his cologne went through your nostrils. His smell lingered for a while before he leaned back, straightening his back, looking back down at you. "Thank you." Your voice was quiet, it's been a while since a handsome man complimented you, Bryan didn't at all when you two were dating. He always looked over at the other women and when you confronted him he always say you were jealous and insecure. What a asshole..

"You're welcome, m'lady." Satoru Gojo voice sounded sexy, his white hair, his cologne in the air would drive any girl wild for at least a month or so. He than walked pass you, his hands still in his pockets as his cologne was lingering behind him as he walked pass you.

You turned your head around to stare at him, his back facing you. You swear you heard a chuckle from him like he knew you were looking back at him.

You shook your head and looked forward again, walking down the street. After a few minutes of walking you turned around and went home to go to bed. You throw your jacket somewhere in your room and plopped down on your bed, it felt good. It was a new mattress and sheets. You closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Part two will be out later! ☺️✨ stay tuned for all the updates and spicy content!