Meeting up with Who?!

You groaned and flipped over, your sheets falling off of your body and onto the ground. Your eyes flickered open and you slowly sat up, grabbing your phone to see a text message from a number you don't recognize. Your fingers crossed over the buttons on the keyboard on the screen, putting in the password and unlocking your phone.

You clicked on the message. It reads; "Hey y/n. It's Shiu, I been thinking about you lately and I wanted to give you a job since you got fired recently." 11:20 PM

Your eyes widened a bit before thinking clearly about this opportunity of a good job that pays well. 'Maybe I should take this job opportunity. I'm about to be broke so why not? Surely it won't be bad, right? Shiu is a great guy and a handsome one at that..' you thought for a moment before typing back to shiu.

"Hey, i would love to have a job with you. When do you want to meet up and figure this out?" 5:24 AM.

Your teeth bite down on your bottom lip as you tap your finger tips on the back of your phone, waiting patiently. 'Oh who am I kidding? He would be asleep by now, ugh!' You grunted and stood up from your bed and made your way in the kitchen with your phone in your hand still. You flipped the light switch with your finger, the light flickering couple of seconds before it stops flickering. The kitchen was small but big enough for two people. The floor being marble and the walls of the kitchen being light green. You opened the fridge door to look did leftovers you just left for couple of days. "Damn it, where is the pasta."- you mumbled under your breath, as your eyes looked to the left and right.

"Ah ha!"- you smiled proudly and grabbed the clear container of pasta, the door closing as you made your way to the microwave and put it the pasta into a bowl, putting the bowl of pasta I into the microwave for 5 minutes. You tossed the clear container into the sink. The base of your finger tips tapped against the counter. "I wonder who was that man from last night. He sure looked intimidating to be around but also, he's kinda hot with his sharp eyes staring at me and his black hair resting in front of his face. His body looks well built but I couldn't sense any curse energy from him-" you thought in your head, by the time the microwave beeped and beeped without you noticing. "Oh shit!"- You yelled out and quickly opened the microwave door to grab the pasta from in there. "Ou ou! It's hot!"- You hissed through your teeth as the hot bowl was being pressed by your fingers. You quickly walked to the living room carefully and set the bowl down on the table in front of the couch. You let out a sigh and grabbed the remote from the side table, turning the tv on and looking for anything to watch on Netflix. You finally saw what you were looking for and clicked on it, setting the remote down on the table beside the blow of pasta and picking up your fork, stabbing it into the pasta and took a bite out of it. You thought about that strange man who was staring at you; the man with a scar on his lip and his narrow eyes staring right at you with that intimidating expression on his handsome face.

You didn't realize how fast you finished your plate, the fork stretched against the plate which hurt your ears. "Ugh!- ouch." You mumbled loudly. You got up and put the plate and fork in the sink before putting on your coat and going outside for a walk.