The cafe: part 2

You woke up from a loud noise beside your bed on a small table. You groaned and sat up, slamming your hand on the 'off' button on the alarm clock. You yawned and get out of bed to stretch your arms and legs out before lazily walking to the bathroom. You went to the bathroom and flushed the toilet, washing your hands in the sink. You turned off the sink and looked into the mirror, seeing your hair messed up and eye-bags under your eyes. "Ugh.. this is what I get for unpacking till midnight." You spoke in a annoyed tone, narrowing your eyes at yourself. "Time to look for a new job.. yay.." you rolled your eyes and went back into your bedroom to change into a white button up shirt and jeans.

{Time skip}

You grabbed the handle to the front door and twisted it, opening it and stepping outside. You turned around and closed your door, locking it in the process to make sure there's nobody going in. You turned back around to face the street, looking down at your bag and putting your keys in there. You walked down the steps and walked in the street, looking back up to look where you were going this time.

Other people were passing by with cars and trucks, a few walking on the streets. You looked around to see if there's any job opportunities and there was. "Hmph!" You mumbled in excitement like an anime character. You walked into the cafe and looked around. The inside looking nice, wooden floors, green and white walls with black and wooden tables and chairs matching the floor and theme. You walked to the person in front that was just leaning against the counter, on her phone. "Excuse me, ma'am." You spoke, making eye contact with the girl. The girl was young and had black hair with a bow on the back. The girl looked up from her phone and straighten her back to stand up properly. "Yes?" The girl spoke with a small smile on her lips.

"I'm wondering if I can have a job here." You rested your hands on the counter in front of you.
"Of course, let me go to the back and get a sheet of the job sheet for you." The girl turned around and walked to the back, the door closed behind her.
"Well! Hello again!" You heard a familiar voice beside you, sounding sexy and happy?..

You turned your head to see Satoru Gojo beside you with his smile. "Oh hello Satoru." Your lips curled up into a small smile. His back was leaning against the edge of the counter, and his elbows resting on top of it. He was holding a green drink in his right hand. "Hello y/n, what you doing here? Getting a job here at this awesome cafe? Or getting a drink?" Gojo leaned his head to the side where you were, his smile still on his lips. "Yes! I'm getting a job here." You smiled and shrugged your shoulders. Satoru sips his drink, his lips touching the straw.. damn! His lips looks so soft and sexy! He chuckled and removed the straw from his lips. "Well than! Tell me when you get it so I can come over and see you. Here's my number." Satoru pulled out a piece of paper and hands it to you with his left hand, his hands looking soft and his fingers looking long. You gulped and took the piece of paper from him, putting it into the pocket of your jeans. "Just call me or text me when you get it! Cya later y/n~" Satoru says with a goofy chuckle and walked out of the cafe with the drink still in his hand.

The girl came back with the paper for the job at the cafe and handed it to you with a smile. "Here ya go! Just fill it out and we'll see if we can hire you." The girl said with a sweet tone. You took the paper and smiled at her. "Thank you.. um.."

"Mary." The girl said her name and nodded her head. You nodded your head slightly before turning away and sitting down at a two seated table, filling out the application. When you finally finished filling it out you stood up and walked back to the girl to hand it to her. She smiled. "Me or someone else will call you or text you when we can."

You waved at her as you were leaving the cafe. You decided to walk around the city since it was day time and it felt nice out.

By a few weeks you were working in the cafe, taking orders and giving it to the people. It was great working there at your new job, feeling happy with your new life and sometimes talk to Gojo on the phone during your free time.