➪ 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉

- Love at first sight.

You was kneeled on the side of the tunnel taking pictures of Eagles players preparing to run out of the tunnel for the game. You soon stood up to get out of their way as they began to ran out to the field, suddenly you felt force from behind knocking you towards the floor.

"Oh shi- my bad" A man spoke , he caught you and the camera. He pulled you back up to stand as he hands your camera back. You took in his appearance and realised who he was, you were a little shocked.

"No worries" you said as you stared at him a bit longer than normal admiring his features , his smile was contagious , his brown chocolate orbs was alluring and you thought he was very attractive.

"You're new face , I'm guessing you that new photographer right?" He spoke pulling you back from your thoughts.

"Uhh yeah. Y/N Y/LN" you finally said as you put your hand out to shake his hand.

"Devonta Smith" He shakes your hand , you realised his touch soft and that his hand stayed longer in yours than needed before pulling his hand away.

"I know" You replied. He then chuckles revealing his pearly whites.

"Well it would be rude if I didn't introduce myself." His eyes not breaking from yours. His voice had a sense of charm which you couldn't help but blush a little.

A voice sounds behind "Devonta get your ass out here!" He looked up to one of his coaches that called him.

"Yeah I'll be right out!" He looked back at you. "Sorry I gotta go , it was nice meeting you Y/n. And sorry again about earlier."

You shake your head. "No no it's all cool. And thanks it was nice meeting you too . Good luck out there."

Devonta nods and smiles giving you one last look before jogging out of the tunnel. His figure becoming smaller and smaller the further away.

You didn't realise you watched him the entire time. He seemed so sweet ,charming, interesting and you knew this wouldn't be the last time you would see him around and it excited you.

AN: Hey thanks for reading. I don't know if the updates will be frequent but I'll try. It was spontaneous for me to start writing on wattpad again . So if I disappear sos. Also if they was some spelling mistakes sorry as well.