➪ 𝒔𝒂𝒎 𝒉𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒅 (𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅)

Just friends?

You and Sam had been best friends since college. You both had a lot in common being both from Cincinnati , both going to Ohio state and both being athletes it was easy to become friends plus you saw each other at class or when you had track practice and him , football practice as it was always around the same time.

You had feelings for him, and you wasn't quite sure if he did , you both had a mutual attraction to each other that you've never addressed or never really noticed until recently. Silent eye contact, moments that was only you two engrossed in thoughts of longing and need.

But still you were hesitant to tell him though , because it could have been anything and the friendship was special and you didn't want to ruin that, lose him. So you kept your mouth shut. Sam one day invited you over to his, just to hangout, he missed you after a few long weeks of being away for some away games.

"Y/n!"Sam chirped as he opened the door seeing you on the other side of it. He pulled you in for a tight hug.

"Alright bud you're cutting my airways" You laughed , but you missed him too and returned the hug probably more than you'd like to admit to anyone especially yourself.

"Sorry, I just missed you" He pulled away letting you in.

"I missed you too" you replied as you walked in and sat on the couch. "How are you?" You watched his movements as he was in the kitchen making you and him drinks.

"Tired , busy but I'm good" He handed you a cup which you accepted gratefully. "What about you Y/n"

"Well Sammy I'm good, just training and stuff" You took a sip of the drink.

The conversation continued as you both caught up and talked about everything and anything, having your usual teases and jokes. Sam started to tickle you for the joke you did , making you apologise whilst feeling incredibly ticklish.

"Sam , stop" You laughed as you squirmed. Sam had a smirk, he was enjoying it and he shakes his head.

"Oh no I don't think I will" He continued as you tried getting out of his grasp. You fell on the couch bringing him with you, and Sam stared at you, realising the urge he had to kiss you. The outside noise was no longer there as it was blocked out from your focus all you saw and heard was him , his eyes locked on yours ,his breath that slightly picked up, it was just you two at that moment. The man you loved, he leaned in slowly kinda hesitant if it was the right idea to do so but he did anyway.

You watched his movements, the need , the heat in you started to rise by the second, you followed his movement as you leaned in. Inches away from each other's lips. You waited him to make the move as he looked at you for a moment. Sam closed the gap and kissed you , it was a soft and slow enough that it could make you go crazy , you hooked your arms over the back of his head.

The kiss was long and sweet, it made you feel all sorts of warmth and happiness. Sam was finally yours, this kiss just confirmed his feelings for you. Your best friend was now yours. Pure bliss was all you felt as he finally pulled away.

"What was that for?" You asked , you was also stunned about the whole situation.

"Is it not obvious?" A smile crept on your face and you pulled him back in for a kiss. Not just friends indeed.

AN: Thanks for reading, if there's some grammar mistakes my bad, I'm human.