Mushroom houses

Chapter two
Aurora heard a bang, she rushed over to her mushroom house, but there was a while crowd surrounding  it they all had axes. They cut down her home Aurora screamed and cried pushing her way through the crowd she hugged her mushroom and told it how much she appreciated it and loved it. All of a sudden the earth started to shake, a bubble formed around Aurora and floated her up all she could see is the mushrooms glowing all different colours as if they were talking to each other. The villagers fell to the floor, You see, Aurora's scream was so powerful and loud the mushrooms used their electrical impulse to help Aurora since they thought of her as family. Aurora got lowered to the ground and saw the mushrooms all together in a perfect circle she saw Jane standing in the middle and walked towards her.
"Did you enjoy being in a bubble." Jane asked
"I'm not sure, did you do all that."
"I wouldn't say all of it but I put you in a bubble and pinned the villagers to the floor."
"How are the mushrooms in a circle like this?"
"Your scream was so powerful the mushrooms communicated with each other and somehow formed a circle."
"That's so cool but what happened to the villagers?"
"Don't worry about them and come help me decorate our new village!"
"Ok."
Aurora and Jane start decorating their new village and lived in their mushroom houses for 4 years in peace but peace doesn't last forever. One night they were doing their daily routine and taking care of the mushrooms but for some reason every night they were getting smaller. No matter what they did they kept getting smaller until one day they were tiny. Aurora and Jane were confused and scared they had never been through this before and so they took their sandals off and sat down and asked Mother Nature why they did this. The leaves started blowing and trees were dancing.  It didn't answer so Jane and Aurora accepted it. 400 million years later, the present tense we live in brick houses and the mushrooms we find today in trees, grass, and logs were used as houses 400 million years ago.