The wake-up

Damon wakes up screaming and Trent jumps out of his bed and slaps his lover on the stomach.

"Owie!" Damon whimpers, sitting up and staring at Trent, who's standing over him, naked.

"Where ah' yourr...clothes." Dome asks, his eye twitching as he holds back the urge to stare at Trent's nine inch.

"Oh, yea, I sleep naked." Trent replies casually, walking over to his dresser.

"But...you had clothes on when we were spoonin' lah's night."

"Yea, well. I got hot." Tront says, annoyed as he begins digging through his dresser. "Where IS IT." He growls.

Damon gets out of Trent's bed and stretches. "What ah' you lookin' fo'?" He asks.

Trent sighs. "My favorite thong...I can't find it." He frowns.

Damon yawns and stretches his arms again, "Wot's it look like?"

"Wouldn't you like to know, slut." Trent replies, slamming his dresser drawer shut and opening the one underneath it.

Damon scratches his head awkwardly and looks down at the floor. There just so happens to be a glittery green thong right there next to his feet.

"Ah...Tr..." Damon clears his throat, "Is this wot you'h lookin' fo'?" He smirks, pointing at the thong. Trent looks over and immediately grins.

"Ah! There it is!" He walks over, bending down to grab it, giving Damon a glimpse of his juicy ass. He pulls the thong on in a swift movement, standing up and kissing Damon's shoulder.

"Thanks, you little slut. Let's go get some breakfast, Hm?"