Lost

Enids POV:

I have had a hell of a month with Wednesday being horny 24/7 and everyone saying i smell like a bitch in heat. Honestly I don't mind people knowing that Wednesday is mine but what kills me is I never got to fully claim her. Claiming requires the following: a mating bite (check) and knotting your mate (in progress).

The thing that is holding me back from completely ruining Wednesday is my parents. They are the most worst parents anyone can ask for but I don't ever want to disappoint Wednesday by telling her this. After getting on the bed and taking our clothes off I kissed her and told her I don't think I ready as an excuse to cover the real reason.

She reassured me and apologized for being demanding though I should have been the one to apologize. I was failing as her 'alpha' to do what is most required of me just because of my parents. In this moment I checked my phone to see it was 1 in the morning, wednesday was asleep next to me facing the other side of the room. I couldn't help feel angry at myself for making the girl of my dream wait even though we have had sex multiple times.

I open my phone to see I had a message from my mom with also a missed call. I just sighed and went to check my other socials, seeing a girl on instagram had followed me I viewed her account. She was a student at nevermore with long black hair, her style was baggy, and she was incredibly toned. I looked at the name Blake. Her name was Blake, she had an amazing tan I was kind of jealous.

While I was stalking I got a text from her. Only thing that could run through my mind was 'shit shit shit'
I opened it to see a text saying

"Hey! I'm Blake new to the school and thought you were really hot lol"

I was in pure shock not sure what to respond so I just texted back.

"Lol"

After seeing the three dots appear I was scared she would point out I was dry but no she didn't in fact she texted me

"Since ur up and so am I wanna meet up a walk around the campus?"

Gosh what was I going to say. I looked over to my sleeping girlfriend before looking at my phone once more finally typing

"Sorry I'm actually sleeping with my girlfriend right now."

Another text

"Oh shit didn't know you had one sorry anyways um we can at least be friends?"

I didn't mind as long as she wasn't attempting to get in the way of Wednesday and I, I'll be alright being her friend. Before I could respond the girl next to me turned around and and hugged me. I looked at her to see she was still asleep, her bangs looking messy, and the moon shining just right to see her beautiful pale skin. I turned off my phone setting it on the night stand before cuddling her and kissing her forehead. She reacted to this by burying her face in my neck.

I looked toward the nice stained glass window one side with color and the other purely grayish. I start to think about Blake and how I was a little bit jealous of how straight up she texted me at 1 in the morning to say she wanted to hang out. I couldn't even tell Wednesday how I felt but luckily I have the most amazing person to love. I wished I knew how to tell her everything I'm worried about and how I do desperately want to marry her, for her to carry my children while we live in a amazing house with all black furniture.

Speaking of this blake girl, I shouldn't have replied to her. I hate when people try to tell me they like me but I'm with Wednesday. Wednesday Addams is the only girl I need in my life (maybe Yoko and div) but besides them that's all I need. Tonight I promise myself and Wednesday without her knowing, that no matter what I'll be here for her. Forever more.

I slightly giggle because of me sounding so serious in my thoughts but honestly I am. I love Wednesday.
I kiss her head once more and whisper

"I love you Wednesday Addams."

I obviously was not expecting a reply but what can't she do.

"I love you too mi amor"

Her voice very hushed and husky. god damn she drives me crazy. I smile before succumbing to the sleep I have been needing all of tonight.

My last thought before drifting away was 'I'm going to tell Wednesday everything. tomorrow.'

AUTHORS NOTE:

soooo a lil bit of Enid overthinking and her also making a commitment. I know y'all expected like smut but I wanted to show you how Enid was low key insecure and was growing by taking the first step and telling Wednesday how she was feeling. So WOOOOOOOOO GO ENIDDD