Chapter 16

Mary Margaret's POV

"Merry Christmas," Alex said to Leah as he kissed her.

"What y'all doing today?" I asked Leah and Alex.

"We are going to get Leah's stuff and move in with me," Alex replied back.

Meanwhile, Shawn was in the kitchen cooking breakfast (Shawn LOVES to cook).

I went in the kitchen, got something to drink, said good morning to Shawn, kissed him, and walked out.

Breakfast was finally done. Shawn yelled upstairs and said, "GET Y'ALL ASSES DOWNSTAIRS AND EAT."

Of course, Leah was the first one downstairs because she has low iron.

They grabbed their food and sat down at the table and prayed over their food.

"Anyone wants to open their gifts?" I ask.

"I DO! I WANNA SEE IF YOU GOT ME A NEW OBSESSION," Leah said. (Leah's obsession was Legos for some reason; I don't know why she has weird obsessions).

Leah opens her gift, and it was the Titanic Lego set and history books. Leah loves to learn about history.

"Thank you, Maget," Leah says with an excited voice.

Shawn gives me a hug from behind. "You're welcome," I said to Leah as I handed Alex a gift (it was just a picture of Leah with her middle finger up).

I also gave Shawn a gift (it was just a card with some money in it).

Then Alex and Leah went to go get her stuff, including Shawn, who wanted to help out.

I was just at their house cleaning and putting my stuff in my bag (maybe a few of his shirts, but we don't talk about that).

A few hours go by, and they came back. Shawn and Alex put Leah's stuff in Alex's room while Leah would put all of Alex's clothes in one drawer while she gets the rest.

Leah also put some cute pillows and covers on the bed.

I put my purse into my car and hugged Shawn. I was about to leave to go see my mother and then go get a puppy because I've been lonely, and my mom loved my dog so much she took him.

So I decided to get myself a new puppy. I wasn't gonna tell Leah because she needs some time with Alex, and Shawn needs some time to clean his room.

"Bye, Leah!" I said to Leah.

"Where you going?" Leah said.

"Just gonna get something from North Carolina," I said to her.

"Ohhh okay," Leah replied back.

I left, and I wasn't even 5 minutes away, and Shawn called; he just wanted to call me for the whole ride because he knew I would get bored.

I arrived in North Carolina, and I got my puppy; it was a boy, and I named him Oliver (Golden Doodle).

I got in my car, and I had one last important gift for Leah.

"I guess I have to give it to her when I get back," I said to myself and drove back.

I got to Shawn's and Alex's house, including Leah's, and I put something in a basket and put a blanket over it with a hole so the gift could breathe.

I unlocked the door with a key that Shawn gave me and wrote a note.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The note

Dear Leah

I know how much you wanted this and I hope you enjoy him. I got him on my way to get my new puppy Oliver he's a golden doodle and I know how much you wanted a husky so here he is.

Love you Maget
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put the basket right in front of Leah and Alex's door. Laying in there was a boy puppy husky with different colored blue eyes.

I knocked on the door and walked into Keyshawn's room. Leah came out and looked at the basket. She found the note and read it.

"Oooh my goodness, hello little fella! I'm gonna name you Max," Leah said as she had tears in her eyes, and Alex was petting Max. "Maget is the best," Leah said.