1st Dinner&Drive with Nora.. 18+

Next morning i called nora
.
" Hello sir good morning".

" Good morning hope you are doing well and have taken enough sleep"
.
"Yes sir i am fine...you were driving in whole traveling you must be tired sir how r you doing"
.
.
"I am good also"
.
"Nora what are you doing tonight"

.
"Sir i am free but why"
.
"Nora i want to arrange a dinner for all my company staff it will be honer for me if you will come"
.
Nora: sure sir I'll
.
.
Day went well in the office... Nothing special happend there.
...
Nora came in my office twice for formal signs and some discussion about the yesterday deal... She was looking boomb as always...
..
.
Later that night at 2100hr guest starts coming i was on gate and welcoming everone Rayan, fazeel, beena Noman....
...
.
A cab came and nora step out of the car....
She was looking stunning as always....
She was wearing a blue tight jeans and a marvelous white top from which her boobies were pooping out....
.
.
.
"Hello baby welcome welcome"

She huged me for the first time and her two melons strikes my chest ahhh those feelings i cant express in words....
.
.
Hello sir how are you
.
" I'm good come please"
.
Music was playing in background
.

"Good evening ladies and gentelmen hope you are enjoying the party..."
I said on mic while clearing my throat
...
" Todays party is specially dedicated to my personal Assistant Nora whoes hardwork and commitment leads us to this big deal".
.
.
Big round of applause in the hall

.
.
"Now hope you all people will work really very hard to achieve the goal so we can get more and more contract"
.
.
"Now enjoy the party dinner and we have arranged hard drinks as well"
.
.
All of them were enjoying party....
.
Then dj plays the song on which all of them starts dancing....
.
.
. I went to Nora"may i have your company for the dance"
.
.
"Why not sir" She replied while giving her right hand to me.
.
.
We start dancing like a couple.... Her breasts were rubbing in my chest... My one hand were arround her love handles and one was holding her hand....
.
.
She was smilling and giving me warm respone....
.
.
.
"Its dinner time" Cheff said in loud voice so everyone was atentive to him....
.
.
.
"Lets have dinner everybody"
I said
So everyone rushed to tables and start eating dinner
.
.
.i sat witho nora..... She was in good mood and was talking about random things and all of my intention was towards her lips which were looking like rose petals....
.
.
Everyone after doing dinner starts leaving....
.
" I'll drop you Baby girl"
I said to nora
.
.
"No sir i'll call cab"
She replied
.
.
.
"No how is it possible i'll leave you at your home my self"
.
.
"Okay sir"
.
.
.
After half an hour when everyone left we left with only nora at my farm house....
..

. "Come baby"
.
.
She start walking in front of me
I rushed and opend the door for her
.
.
.
She sat in the car by saying " Thank you sir"
.
.
.
She played 💜ᗷTS⟭⟬💜 as always.
.
.
I took long route intentionly so i can send more time with you....
.
. " She was talikng continuously about everything...
.
.
.
Today i was about to purpose her so i was seeking the way to approach which i didn't find there in party....
.
.
" Nora i want to say something to you" I said my eyes were not backing my words.
.

" Yes sir please" . She replied
.
.
I stoped the car on the side no one was there at the road neither any car was there ...
.
I gethered courage and i put my shaking hand on her left thigh by saying " Nora When i firstly saw you i fell in love with you... Whenever i saw you something special happed to me every time i started imagining you every time in every activity"...
.
. Firstly she was stunned
.
But she stabilize her self and replied
" I knew this things from the starting day i was also about to talk about this thing"
.
.
I was stunned and happy at a time...
..
.
.
"Will you be mine special one?? "
.
.
.
"Yes" she said while her eyes were looking down.....
.
.
I put my hand in pocket and picked the ring....
.
.
"Please show me your hand"
.
.
"Sir" She said while putting her left hand forward...
.
I started to rub her thigh with my hand and with one hand i brought her head toward me and started kissing her...
Firstly i took her upper lip in between my lips... Ahh what were those feelings of sucking her lips...
I kissed her for more then 5 mins continuously which my one hand was over back of her hand and other was on her left breast . ..

.
Her respiratory rate start raising.... With evey breath her two mountains were coming up and down...
.
I got boner in my pant ...
.
She notices it and put her hand and unzipped my pant and brought my 7" Pe**is out of the pant...
.
.
While i unbottoned her top....
Her black strap less bra was in ffont of me... So i start rubbing her breast with my hand and put on hand in her jeans and start touching her clit....
.

She starts moaning.... Ahhh uffff uhhh.
.
.
I asked her to go to back seat as we will have enough space to make movements....
She jumped to back seat and me came through door....
I lay down her on the back seat and started kissing her and rubbing her pussy with my one hand and boobs one by one....... She was moaning in pleasure... Ahh ufff sirrrrr comeon rub it she was shaking my Di***k with her hands....
.
I took her up and un button her jeans and take it upto her knees while kissing her...
.
I started rubbing her clit....
.
.
She was moaning and lifting her hipps up and down....
.

"Sir i cant wait.. Plzzz put your rod inside" She said by freeing her lips from me.....
.
Ok baby why not its all yours take it.... I applied a moisturizer on her pussy and up on my 7" Hard pe**is...
.
.
.
I fixed my cap on her hole and rub it over there for 10 times... She was all wet down side there....
.
Slowly i started inserting my glans inside her... She was restless....
" Please sir slowly please"
Okay meri jan as u order"
.
I was taking long pauses with insertion of every cm of my hard steal like rod inside her soft cunt...
.
Time came and my whole 7" Rod was inside her...
.
.
I started giving jerk to her.... She was moaning and her legs were arround my back... My lips were over hers.... And my hands were rubbing her bOObs....
....
.

.
I pulled out my pe**is back n ask NORA to turn her face towardd the window......
.

.
So she obeyd me turned and given me opputunity to spetecl s her big round Butss.....
.
.
.
I stand up and applied saliva over my Dick and put in her Cunt from the back.......
Started jerking her hard... Ah nora you are from other World... You are from heaven.... My hand were over bOObs and sometimes i were slapping her big buttoks....
While fucking her in that pose foe 10 mins straight... She said "i m cumming ahh cummming ahhhhhh"
.
Her body become stiffed
And her water starts moisturinsing my penis which was still inside her and was jerking blindly....
.

. She was moaning in pleasure... Her eyes were half opend...
.
I continued to fuck her and before discharging i took my dick out of hers... And discharged over her big butts..... And huged her tightly.....
.
.
I cleaned her with tissue and and helped her to wear the dress....
I left her home later that night... She gave me tight hug and a kiss..... I left her satisfied there......
...

.
.
.

.

.