Intro

~When Popular Boy fell in Love with Cute Mute Boy~
Jun is popular in his highschool because of his Good looks. Not just good looks but he was amazing in sports too. Every girl drool over him.
But he rejected all of them because he never felt the feeling of love towards any girls.

He was never interested in girls actually. His dad was big business man in China & Korea both and this was also the reason why girls were crazy for him.

While Joshua was just obident student ,only has his twin brother as his Bestfriend.His parents died in accident and after that he and his twin both moved to South Korea with help of their uncle. Joshua was born mute, he can hear but can't speak like others . So his twin was always their for him to support and to fight for him. But what will happen when he fell in love with popular guy in highschool.

     Characters ~
Wen Junhui - Popular guy, Rich ,Good in sports, acedamy and has Good looks.
Siblings - Small Brother
Parents - Big Business in Korea
Friends - Seungcheol, jeonghan, hoshi, woozi, wonwoo,minghao, mingyu, dk, seungkwan, Vernon and Dino.

Hong Joshua/jisoo/Shua - Normal guy, mute, good in sports.
Sibling - Twin Brother
Parents - Dead
Friends - No-one only his twin

              ♡  Ships ♡
Jeongcheol [scoups + jeonghan ]
Soonhoon [soonyoung + woozi ]
Minwoo [mingyu +wonwoo]
Minseok [Minghao + DK ]
Verkwan [seungkwan + Vernon ]
Chan [ single ]

🦋Photos I use here are not mine, they are from Pinterest or google so CTTO 🦋

🦋I can't find that many Junshua FF,so I decided to make one by myself 🦋

🦋 Hope you guys like it 🦋

❎No Smut❎

🦋Happy Reading 💕🦋