Marshall's pregnancy

Chase's Pov I get 2 crane's to carry Marshall home to the lookout because she is too heavy and lay her in my pup house because of how big she is already, and I bring Marshall food and water 1 day of pregnancy Marshall is just lying in Chase's pup house.

Marshall's Pov Chase brought me some food and water because I can't move right now because of how big I am with 1800 pup's inside me right now then Ryder call's the pup's to the lookout but Chase stay's with me because Ryder said it was fine with him.

Chase's Pov Ryder and the pup's get back from the mission and then Ryder call's the pup's for dinner, and I take Marshall's food to her.

Marshall's Pov After I eat Chase come's inside his pup house where I am and we lay down together and Chase put's a diaper on me and him and then we cuddle and sleep.

Chase's Pov I wake up the next morning and go inside the lookout with my messy diaper because I used it both way's while I was asleep and Ryder come's down from the elevator and see's me in a messy diaper so Ryder change's me into a clean diaper and goes to check Marshall's diaper which was messy also while Ryder was changing Marshall while she was sleeping because of being pregnant I bring the food and water out and then after he was done I go in there and cuddle and sleep with her this is day 2 of pregnancy.

Marshall's Pov I wake up and see I have a clean diaper on and then I see Chase right next to me, so I get up and go outside Chase's pup house and go into the lookout and then go up the elevator and see Ryder and Ryder see's me.

Ryder's Pov MARSHALL WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP HERE you should be resting with Chase in his pup house, so I call Chase come to the lookout right away.

Chase's Pov Ryder tells me to come to the lookout right away so I do that, and I ask Ryder what the problem is and Ryder say's to Chase look who you see so I look around and see Marshall standing in the lookout and say MARSHALL WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF MY PUP HOUSE because you should be resting.

Marshall's Pov I'm sorry Ryder and Chase I know I should be resting but I just wanted to see what you were up to, and they say it's fine Marshall just don't do it again.

Chase's Pov I carry Marshall because I don't want her walking around with 1800 pups because she is clumsy and could hurt the pups.

Marshall's Pov this is day 3 of my pregnancy and all the pup's and Ryder come to check up on me and Chase so they come and check up on me.

Pup's/Ryder's Pov we go to check up on Marshall and Chase to see how Marshall is coming along with her pregnancy and they hear cries for help coming from Chase's pup house so I open the door and see Marshall is crushing Chase with her big belly so we rip off the roof off Chase's pup house and pull Chase out to safety and then we get the crane's and pull Marshall out and then expand Chase's pup house to fit him and Marshall and her big belly and then we put Chase and Marshall back in and they go to sleep.

Chase's Pov This is day 10 of Marshall's pregnancy and she is huge not like big like huge huge because she is carrying 1800 pup's in her belly, and we have to give her a give bag of food because of how big she is.

Wildcat's Pov I got called by Ryder to come to the lookout and go up the elevator so I did and I didn't see Marshall or Chase and I ask where is Marshall and Chase and Ryder say go and find them and you will be surprised with what you see and then I go out of the lookout and go straight to Marshall's pup house and she was not in there and then I go to chase's pup house and see it's huge is this the suprise I was supposed to find.

Chase's Pov I hear Wildcat's voice and I open my pup house door and say hi Wildcat and Wildcat say's hi Chase and then Wildcat ask's Chase where Marshall is and I tell him open up my pup house door and it will be the biggest suprise of your life.