1

At school
7:40 am
Soojins pov
I was on the way to or school it was still early our class start at 8:40 am I wanted to go early because I don't get much time alone when students are at school, they always follow me around asking me if they could court me, I'm very tired of it now. When I get to school I bid good bye to my driver and went to my classroom when I get their I saw soeun, she was resting her head on the table, I guess she was sleeping but I suddenly wonder why is she here sleeping, she was on her usual clothes which she always wear, I went near her and sit beside her I watch her sleep,she is so pretty, I really love her, but she always ignore me I think she hate me,I put a strand of hair behind her ear which was hiding her face, gosh she's so handsome. Just then soeun suddenly open her eyes when she saw me, she was shocked and move away"w-what are you doing here?" Soeun ask, I move towards her and said "why? Am I not allowed here?" I ask her leaning more close, but she push me and said "no it's not that, just never saw you here this early" She said in a cold tone, well I didn't care her tone she's always cold "I just wanted some alone time, but I guess I can spend some time with you now that I'm here and your here too" I said I was about to say something again but she got up and went towards the door "where are you going?"
"None of your business" She said and walk out, I sigh, I really love her I wish she stop all this cold tone or being cold towards me

Soeuns pov
I go out and go to the school garden to get some fresh air, I hate soojin not like an enemy I hate her for destroying my friends life, I want her to stop all this act already she is an asshole, she act nice and caring towards me like she had forgotten about what she did to me and my friends in the past

Flashback
"Yah soeun-ah" Monday said as she put her arms around soeuns shoulder"what do you want?" Soeun ask her friend "nothing anyway come on let's go to the canteen I'm hungry" Monday said and tried to drag soeun to the canteen but soeun stop her"I don't want to just go and ask jihan and the others"soeun said and let go of momdays hand "nah if your not their our friend group is not complete, so just come on"Monday said as she drag soeun with her to the canteen. When they reach the canteen they saw thier friends already sitting, they went towards them " Oh hi unnies, what took so long"zoa ask her unnies "it's just that this angry bird beside me didn't wanted to come" Monday said and point soeun "yah I ain't an angry bird" Soeun said and slap her friend on her arm hard "ok so let me guess, you had to drag her here" Jaehee ask "of course I had to, other wise this angry bird wouldn't come straight" Monday said and soeun glared at her, the others just laugh and jihan ask "what do you guys? want I'll get it for you'll" They all said what they want and zoa went with jihan to help her.

Meanwhile
"I said leave me alone jay!! " Soojin shout "no unless you forgive me and comeback to me" Jay said and hold soojins hand, soojin groan in pain "j-jay i-it hurts, pls" Soojin said and try to move jays hand "shut up!!!" Jay shout making soojin scared "Fine, if you don't want to comeback then I ask you a favor and you do it understand!" Jay said as he lossen his grip, soojin nodded "so I know that you are close with Monday, jihan,zoa and jaehee I want them to myself tonight understand" Jay said making soojin shocked "no never they're my friends and I would never hand them to you!!, never!! " Soojin said and Jay tighten his hold again "you will if not they all will suffer harder then what I want to do to them tonight" Jay said and soojin sighed in defeat

Next day
"Are you fucking crazy lee soojin!!!! " Soeun shout making soojin shut her eyes in fear "i-i-" Soojin couldn't say anything she felt guilty for what she did, Jay had touch soeuns friends in a seductive way they got traumatized and couldn't do anything, soojin was the one who hand monhanzoahee to jay, she was the suspect soeun found out and she went to sookins house"I what did you even know what Jay did to them!!?, you freak!!! " Soeun shout and slap soojin hard at her face, soojin touch her cheeks which was red now "never talk to me Or my friends again! " Soeun said and went away, soojin stood their in silent, secretly crying "i-im so so sorry" Soojin whispers and falls down on her knees.

From that day on, I never saw my friends again they moved to another country, I hated soojin so much for what she did to my friends, I really wanted to kill her that time but I know it's not right, she was a good friend of my other friends but they got betrayed Monday trusted soojin but it was the biggest mistake she ever did. I just walked around the garden I look at the time and saw it was almost time for the class to start I went in and saw soojin trying to talk to me again but I ignored her, I always did though. I went to my class and wait for the professor to come, just before the professor came soojin came in and sat beside I rolled my eyes and rest my head on the table

That's all for today