7

3rd person pov
It's been a month now since that happen and their unniez were super happy for them, zoahan would spend most of the time together even at school, they were inseparable, as well as jellyday, but for sooso their was a little bit of something, the other members notice that whenever they went to school theirs someone who will approach soojin and soojin would just go with him yes a him so i guess most of you will understand already, soojin would spend the day with him and they look so happy without the others, the boys name is jungwon and he's a long time ago friend of soojin, they knew each other during middle school time, they're now in college and it's been a year now since they last saw each other so they really miss each other, soeum was an angry bird now, at home she would go straight to her room, in the guest room she doesn't want to sleep with soojin anymore, soojin was confuse because of soeuns action as well as sad, soeun would ignore her most of the times now or should o say every time whenever soojin try to approach her or talk to he, she would go to the others and completely ignore soojin, the others knew what was happening to both, but they could not ignore neither of them, jihan decided to talk to soojin about this, so one day when they got back from college she ask soojin to talk with her separately, they went to the park and sat on a bench
"Unnie do you know that soeun unnie is ignoring you"
"Yeah but i dont know why, do you know why jihannie?" Soojin ask jihan, jihan sigh and look at her with a serious expression"unnie who is the guy you always talk with whenever we went to college, who you would completely ignore us for him?"jihan ask in a serious tone "oh him his jungwon mu friend, we knew each other when we were still fresman in middle school, and when we became high schoolers we never saw each other again because I move, why?" Soojin said looking at jihan with a confuse expression , jihan sigh"unnie what is your relationship with him?"jihan ask making soojin shock and laugh "ah jihan sii i told you were friends, only friends I promise, I'm sorry if I made you guys feel like a left you all" Soojin said jihan "unnie does he likes you"
"No I don't think so why? "
"Unnie you should ask him, and tell me again, let's go home now" Jihan said and stand up"why what happen, will you even tell me what's wrong, is it because I didn't talk to you all for so long"soojin ask she's very confuse"let's just go"jihan said and started walking"aish wait"soojin follow jihan and they went home

Soojin kept asking jihan what happen but jihan wouldn't tell her she really want to know what's wrong but jihan or even the others wouldn't just tell her"guys what's wrong with you all did I do something wrong or is it because I make you feel like I left you"soojin ask the others who were silently sitting without doing anything"you call a that made us feel like, you did not just make us feel like you literally left us!!"monday couldn't keep her temper down anymore she barked out the word, soojin looks surprise by the sudden shout she feels guilty for what she did"i-im sorry"soojin look down on her knees and a tear suddenly left her eye"unnie do-"zoa didn't finish her sentence soojin look up and another tear left her eye "I'm really sorry" Soojin suddenly burst out crying, she cried in silence, she have her hand covering her face and jaehee jihan and zoa came to her and comfort her"unnie it's ok, don't worry"jaehee tried to comfort soojin and make her stop crying"unnie I'm sorry to shout at you pls stop crying"Monday came near soojin and hug her"n-no it's my fault I left you guys I did something wrong and i-i"soojin said crying "no unnie it's fine" The others tried their best to comfort her and eventually soojin calm down"unnie are you okay"jihan ask"ye I'm fine"just then someone knock on the door and monday went to open it, it was jungwon soojins friend "hi is soojin here?" Jungwon ask monday "yeah she's inside, come in" Monday step aside and went in while saying thank you, he went near soojin and ask permission to sit beside her and the others move and he sit beside soojin"what happen, your eyes are puffy, did you cry, why did you cry??"jungwon ask soojin while carefully looking at her and checking herher"yeah I'm fine"soojin move away from him"what happen?"jungwoon ask soojin, he was confuse why soojin move away suddenly from him"nothing"soojin said"why did you come here"soojin ask jungwon"I came here to ask you out I wanted to take you out somewhere and also I had something to tell you"jungwon said and he was surprisingly shy"why do you seem so shy?"
Soojin ask jungwon and jungwon look away really shy"umm I can't-"
"Are you planing on confessing to me, if so no I'm sorry I'm taken jungwon, I'm sorry but I only see you as a friend, I'm sorry but the time when we made a promise was still we didn't know what was coming ahead of us, I'm sorry but I've already found the right one for me, sorry jungwon"soojin said making jungwon shock"w-who is it?"
"Park soeun" Soojin point at soeun "uh" Jungwon sigh"ok"he smile"I understand we were young at that time and didn't really knew what was ahead of us, I can understand, live a happy live you both, my request don't fight or have misunderstanding ok bye"jungwon stand up and left for his house"soojinnie sorry"soeun look down"hey it's ok i understand and it shouldn't be you who's saying sorry i should be saying sorry, I shouldn't have done.... that"soojin said and look down, soeun cup her face and make her look at her"it's ok, I love you"
"I love you too" They stare at each others eyes and the others look at them with adore"ok now should we-"monday got cut by jaehee "should we enjoy our own time, we're always together and doesn't have time alone with each other's like couple so we should be in our own room and when it's 8:30 we should go out from our room to cook and eat" Jaehee suggest the others as well agree with her and went to their own own rooms