04

Y/n was polishing her swords. The interaction she had with Taehyung just before coming here was rewinding her mind.

'The Lee's were seen with Jang Jun-woo. Here, Dae Lee was photographed with him.' he informed Y/n. 

That name made her blood boil. Jun-woo was the reason who she was today. The reason she is the person she became. 

She finds herself getting lost in thoughts of the past, the painful memories she thought she had buried away were creeping back in to her life.

'Run away. Run away. Don't look back Y/n' 

She took the sword out of its cover and positioned herself as she was about to strike to an imaginary enemy. She was probably trying to fight off her hidden dark demons.

'Get the girl.  No one should be left alive.'

She felt the voices getting high, her breath began to waver.

She abruptly turned herself around and pointed the sword unto something. More specifically someone. It was Jungkook. 

"Woah woah. Calm down, little devil."

She took the sword down and looked away from him, she was hoping he didn't see the a little breakdown she just had getting lost in past memories. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I was just looking around for you. I was getting bored." He nonchalanty stated as he shrugged his shoulder.

"You must have some guts to think I am here to entertain you when you are bored." Y/n said through her teeth, her words laced with slight anger.

"You play with these?" He said picking up one of the swords and pulling it out off its cover.

"You enjoy violence more than you should."

"A little sword fight won't hurt anyone." He was inviting her for a sword match. Y/n scoffed. He really must want to die today.

"We'll see about that." She positioned her sword once again, ready for combat. "A few scars on you won't look that bad."

He let out a chuckled but immediately he was ambushed Y/n. She went at home immediately striking him without any break. Jungkook was barely able to dodge off the attacks but he tried his best to defend himself.  

He finally was able to twist her sword around and push her off, making her slightly struggle to balance. "Ease off. You don't want to kill me so easily." That goddamn cocky smile of his. He knows he has the charm and he knows very well how to use it.

Y/n liked being challenged. She went at him again. This time trying to hit his feet first as she swept her left leg to kick him down but jungkook was quick enough to jump up. 

She quickly stood up again and tried a different combination of the move. She was close to the wall so she took support of the wall to kick herself a little up and attack him with her sword which she held with both her hand. 

He tried to defend himself and fight off his sword off him. Y/n was strong, something that Jungkook had done the mistake of underestimating.

She went at him again. She could hear the voices again. 'Run away. Run away. Don't look back Y/n.'

She wanted to numb that voice. She could hear it over and over again. She hit Jungkook faster and harder with the sword. Jungkook moved his sword to block out her attacks but the intensity of her hits was too much. 

Her sword struck Jungkook accross his chest and he started bleeding through his loose white shirt. Y/n drops her sword and gets lost in those voices again. 'Don't look back for us. You need to escape before they get you too.'

Jungkook immediately hugged her. He saw how Y/n was shutting her ears. "It's okay. Just calm down."

For a while Y/n stayed there and then immediately pushed him off when she realised how he was hugging her. "You can't do that ever again."

"I can and I will." Jungkook stated without any hesitance. 

She walked away from him. 

"Aren't you going to help me out with this?" Jungkook asked her pointing at the wound that she inflicted on him that bleeding heavily now.

"Don't bleed on my floor." She walked past him out of the door.

Jungkook couldn't help but let out a smile. There was something about her. She was a dangerous woman with dark secrets.

------------------

"Taehyung the information you gave me today earlier, about Jang Jun-woo getting involved with the Lee's. If it's true and they are really joining hands, are we prepared for war?" Y/n asked with concern.

"It's going to be complicated. We have an army behind us but Jang Jun-woo, he has his own army of followers. He has connections in the Russian Mafia too. Russians are always trouble." Taehyung explained her the situation. "I can assure you one thing however, the war is not near, Lee's are cowards, they won't dare to start something so big so easily."

"Are you confident? They have strong support now."

"They do but Jang Jun-woo won't just start a war for anyone. He will first sought his own personal benifits for the deal. If he doesn't, then he might just feed them to the Russians." Taehyung assured.

"Okay. Whatever it is, we need to be prepared for everything and anything." Y/n told him and he nodded.

--------------
Comment and interact y'all! It makes me really motivated <3