Chapter three : My Child Arthur

Ronin rushed to the child and said "Your going to be
called Arthur. " There I was on the street all alone. By then, I had figured out how to cook, grow crops, and eat, but I didn't know how to talk. I mumbled quietly. I reached in my pocket and wrote father. He scooped me up in a bag. Back then, I thought I was being kidnapped, but soon he put me in bed in a sky scraper with a green oxidised stripe on it.

I fell into a deep sleep. I soon woke up in a hospital. A nurse said to me, " Your leg is broken. you're having an operation on it."She gave me an anaesthetic, and I fell in a deep sleep.
I woke up in a room with twenty people in it non stop staring at me in half a second I fainted.

I woke up in the old 'scraper with some oveltine in my cup I soon realised that the cup had the nightingale book on it. He slowly tucked me into bed but the bed wasn't a normal bed because it was an automatic bed. So soon it was morning. I woke up in nights armour. I had two ktanas one with lightning on and the other with a cool handle on it. From that day onwards I knew that I would be able to trust him but, as my job I must tell you this is only the beginning and it gets much, much, worse very quickly . on that day I was very happy but, right now over 300 years later. Of course I am old for you but, not for our kind.

The very next day I felt but, all the same.