chapter 13: The changes

A dumpster with a few beds had come. They were planing to call it 'ruset harbour'. A small hut sat next to it. In the hut 8 children sat in playing with toys. The walls had been very badly painted.

In the colours of black,yellow, pink and green it had been painted. No carpet, just stone bricks to sit on. This meant that they would always get pins and needles, but they were used to it. There was a civil war going on, so they had to keep their children safe. It was the best they had for them. The women sat by an electric fire to keep them warm, and I sat with them. I was ruset Harbour's only 25 year old. I was too young to go into battle. You had to be at least thirty years old to join.

They started to show me around whilst I cooked their food. The next I saw several animals dead on the floor. This lead me to start crying. My crying flooded the floor. "What was that for you thilfy old rat!". It was Siena one of the scariest mothers. "You'll pay for that " . I passed on my last penny and started to make an escape plan. Night hit. My plan was ready. I got my shovel ready and started to dig I brought my diary with me (this book your reading this very second) and I had a hole all readymade. It was Jack,he'd escaped too, but soon the mothers started to wake up I rushed to cover the hole before it was too late but I got just in time. I wasn't sure if the twins were still alive because every now and then I'd see one smart black figure with mis-matched whit gloves,and as legend has it that was how they dressed.