~seven~

thank you for 110 reads!

~Hans pov~

~6 hours later~
Me and Olivia got off the plane.

"I haven't been in Korea for 3 years, it looks beautiful." Olivia said, looking around.

"Really?" I asked her.

"Yeah- oh they are here!" Olivia and me walked over to bang chans car.

"OLIVIAAAAAAAAAAA!" Screamed Felix getting out the car. Olivia and Felix were hugging for a minute, I put our stuff in the boot and got in.

"Oh prepare for Chan and Changbin they will ask a lot of stuff," whispered Felix.

"So, Han." Changbin said, Chan set off and drove. I was nervous to even say anything or do anything now.

"Look I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry that I did it, I'm sorry that I worried you, I'm sorry that I disappointed you, I'm sorry for everything!" I quickly said.

"Calm down Han. We are just worried," said Chan, keeping his eyes on the road.

When Chan said that it went awfully quiet. There was a few whispers from Felix and Olivia, but it didn't clear the silence. I looked out of the window and put my arm on it then I closed my eyes, thinking of the hospital again.

"We are here," said Chan.

I opened the door and got out, I went to the back of the car and got my stuff out. Olivia got hers.

"FUCK YEAH! KOREAA," Olivia screamed.

"OLIVIA!" Felix shouted at her.

We went inside and everyone was there. I bowed down to them. Suddenly when I looked up they were coming to me, I was scared. But all they did was hug me, I hugged them back. It was only Minho who didn't hug me.

"Goddam I'm hungry," said Olivia.

"After all that food they gave you?" I said laughing.

"Shut up I wanted to try first class food, and it was fucking fire!" Olivia ran to the kitchen.

"You went in first class?" Asked hyunjin, I nodded to him.

"It wasn't even a lot of money, £2000 for each." I said.

"Oh that's not bad actually!" Felix said.

"I'm bored," I felt bad for saying this.

"Yeah so are we, we've been in hyunjins house for the time." Minho said.

"Nice to see you speak," Changbin spoke.

"Nice to see you stop fucking Chan," Minho said getting up.

"Don't bring me in this," Chan silently said.

"Well it's true, you guys haven't fucked for - what 5 months?" Minho laughed.

"We've been busy.." Changbin said walking to the kitchen. I was so confused on what just happened.

"You have to stop Minho, it's not like he will help you with whatever you need." Hyunjin said looking mad.

"And what if he does?" Minho put his middle finger up at hyunjin then went to the kitchen where Changbin and Olivia was.

~Minhos pov~

"Changbin," I said. He looked back at me and rolled his eyes.

"What do you want min?" He sounded annoyed.

"I want you to do me a mission or quest whatever, I'll pay u back." I smirked at him and waited for his answer. It took time.

"What is it?"

~hours later~

"Did he agree to it?" Hyuniin asked me. I smiled.

"Yes," I looked at Changbin and then back to Hyuniin. He looked at me shocked.

"No way! Never thought that would happen. Changbin is someone who wouldnt of done that." Hyuniin looked at Changbin and laughed.

"Hope it goes well." Hyuniin walked off to Felix and Chan.

I drank more beers while I stared at Han. What if it didn't go how I wanted and he then hates me. I need to stop overthinking.

Han and Changbin walked my way.

"Slow down on them beers, it's like 7pm and that's the worst time to drink. Also you gonna join us? We are do doing truth or dare. Maybe I can help you even more." I looked at him while Changbin spoke.

"Alright I'll play." I got up and walked over to where everyone was sat.

"The cat is here!!" Hyuniin said as the others laughed with him. I stared at Han through the game, he looked back at me and stared as well. There was some kind of tension between us..

~Question 8~
Want a teaser of the next one?
I would tbh

Also if there is spelling mistakes then sorry just getting used to my phone, my dad got me an android instead of iPhone this year aha.