Sympathetic

☆They were too close to the stars~

{Author's pov}

Two weeks have already passed, Gerald came back and Adeolla was unaware about it,She was laying down in her room as it was Sunday and she was going thru period cramps, She closed her eyes to drift into sleep,When someone rang the bell,She got up to open the gate and it was Gerald,They both smiled at each other.

G- May I come in?

A- Oh yeah sure.

G- These two weeks went so bad,I missed you so much,I was so busy I was unable to text you.

A- Aww I see,But you know what? My Two weeks went peaceful.

G- I honestly feel offended.

They both chuckled.

A- Sit down,Would you like a cup of coffee?

G- You'll make me one then sure.

She walked away near the kitchen,When Gerald saw period stain on her sweatpants,He walked near her.

G- Ella are you okay?

A- I am why did you ask?

G- How about you go and change your pants.

He smiled and held her hand.
She realized and walked away,After a while she came back wearing another pair of sweatpants.

G- Sit down,What would you like to eat?

A- I am not hungry.

G- My little liar,I know you are having some cravings.

A- White Pasta would do.

He wore the apron hanging near the kitchen.

G- Now just wait and take rest, Chef Gerald is gonna cook the best Pasta you'll ever have.

A- You don't have to cook for me,I'll just order for us.

G- Excuse me miss,No you won't let me show you my talent,Also if you think that I have some problem in doing it so no, I AM ABSOLUTELY GONNA LOVE TO FEED YOU.

A- No I aint worried about you,I am worried about my kitchen.

G- Oh well that's something I can't garuntee but the food will be amazing.

He smiled and walked inside the kitchen and shouted.

G- Ella where is the Pasta kept?Also the vegetables.

A- Pasta is in the first shelf,The sauce is in the third shelf and Chef Gerald I am sure vegetables are kept in the refrigerator only.

G- Right ofcourse.

He started cooking the Pasta and humming a song.

Adeolla spoke to herself while closing her eyes "The song....it reminds me of someone"

Gerald on the other side was searching which drink helps in period cramps and starts preparing the drink
After some while he came in the living room,With two plates of white sauce pasta and a drink for Adeolla in a tray.

A- Oh you have tattoos on your arm?
The tattoos were visible as he rolled up his sleeves.

G- I have it on my back as well,That looks hotter. He winks at her.

A-Yeah yeah whatever (She looks at his wrist) Did you not have a bath since the day you stole my hair tie?

G- I didn't steal it,Also miss I take bath two times a day no wonder why I smell so good,Plus I still have it on my wrist as what if you need it someday?