-pursuing-

-In a world of men he is a gentleman-

The story is Continuing from the same day as the last chapter.

S- Gerald I think you should pursue her first.

G- Pursue her? Well I was thinking the same

S- Yeah it's not like you guys have known each other from a long time,Knowing Adeolla she never accepts anyone,Even if she does she won't date someone she have just started to know

V- C'mon Gerrry you can do it,It's time for her to walk you like a dog

Victor chuckles.

G- You are not invited in my proposal ceremony. For her I am ready to become a donkey,She can walk me like a dog all she wants.

Gerald blushes and then looks at sienna.

G- How should I start? I mean I have been hitting on her since the day we met.

S- Ofcourse I know,You are damn whipped for her.It was obvious

V- Oh so you do have a brain to think about these thing.

S- Shocks me that you even know what brain is.

V- Oh does it? Well I wasn't shocked after finding out how childish you are because you look like a 5th grader.

S- Atleast I don't have wrinkles

G- Sto-

Victor cuts him off.

V- Why are so you blind? Even when you are just a kid,I have a 8 step skincare routine.

G- I have of 15 steps.

Gerald says proudly.

S- Oh I see to hide that wrinkles of yours.

G- I don't have wrinkles I am just 27!

S- Wasn't talking to you whipped Cream.

G- Whipped wha-

Victor cuts him off.

V- MY WRINKLES? *he scoffs* The audacity you have to say that when your own hair looks like horse's Tail.

G- Sien-

Sienna cuts him off.

S- Don't you think you have a lot of audacity for someone who looks like an dead giraffe's cousin.

Gerald stands up and says loudly.

G- CAN YOU BOTH SHUT UP AND STOP CUTTING ME OFF I  AM TRYING TO THINK HOW TO PURSUE ELLA.

S- You better not scream at me or I'll leave you with no voice.

G- Oh still you were supposed to help me.

S- Just don't get too clingy to her and you know what,show that you love her but from your eyes not words.

V- Eyes are new cinemas right? "TO sHoW tHaT yUu LoVe hEr"

Victor mimics Sienna.

S- I can predict you'll die by an murder,in the most traumatic worst way and I'll be the one who is gonna do that.

V- Oh I am so scared.

Gerald gets a notification.

G- Okay guys stop kill each other after I propose Ella,Right now I am leaving she texted me what are you doing.