FEO 9

"Nice to meet you too, Jaeheen

"Nice to meet you too, Jaeheen... You and Taekyu seem close" Taehyung says, smiling as he pats Taekyu's shoulder.
"Where's your papa, Jaeheen?" Taekyu asks, smiling.
"Papa went to the bathroom, he knows the school since he studied here too" Jaeheen says and Taekyu gasps.

"Really? Dad, you studied here too, right?" Taekyu says and Taehyung nodded.
"Yeah, me and your papa was batchmates... And we dated" Taehyung says, whispering the last part which the two unfortunately didn't hear due to the crowd becoming louder.

"Papa is taking so long, I'll go-" Jaeheen stops talking as soon as she saw her father, who walked to them.
"Oh, here he is" Jaeheen says, smiling as she stared at her father. Taehyung's eyes widened after he heard that, looking back and is met with him.

"We meet again, my love" Taehyung thought as he smiled a little. He felt himself tearing up as soon as they made eye contact. Due to this, Jungkook stops in his tracks.
"Papa?" Jaeheen says and stared at what her father is looking at, seeing that he is staring at Mr Kim.

"Oh? Maybe it's because it's been a long time since they saw each other" Taekyu says, giggling.
"He's here... He's right in front of me... It's really him..." Jungkook thought, feeling tears form in his eyes. He decides to blink it away, knowing they're with their children, who still doesn't know much about what happened between them.

Jungkook groans as someone bumps into him. He was about to fall when Taehyung grabbed him, saving him from falling.
"You okay?" Taehyung asks as he held onto Jungkook.
"Oh, how I missed this voice" Jungkook thought, before nodding.

"Y-yeah" Jungkook says and stood properly, standing beside Jaeheen.
"Hi, Mr Jeon... I'm Kim Taekyu, nice to meet you" Taekyu says, smiling as he shook Jungkook's hand.

"Is this... The Taekyu...? My son?"

? My son?"