FEO 10

Jaeheen and Taekyu had noticed the awkwardness between their fathers since the start of the event

Jaeheen and Taekyu had noticed the awkwardness between their fathers since the start of the event. Even them felt awkward being around them. It's like something was going on that they don't know. They wanted to ask, but they needed it to wait since they didn't wanna upset the both of them.

As soon as the event stopped, Jaeheen and Taekyu took their parents outside to talk.
"Yes?" Jungkook says as he looked at Jaeheen.
"Papa, tell me... What is your relationship with Mr Kim? You have been awkward since he had came" Jaeheen says, huffing as she walked with him to the car.

"We're... Friends" Jungkook says and was about to get in the car when a familiar voice stopped him.
"Jungkook!" Jungkook turns his head as soon as he heard this, seeing Taehyung running to him, with Taekyu following him.
"Mr Kim?" Jaeheen says and is startled as Taehyung hugged her father.

Jungkook is shocked at the sudden action, he hadn't felt this warmth for so long, and because of that, he wasn't able to control his tears. He hugged back, tight. The two stared at each other, watching as their parents hugged like there's no tomorrow.

What is happening? Was what the two thinking at the moment.
"You don't know how much I've missed you" Taehyung says, closing his eyes as he savored this very moment.
"I hate you... I hate you... You left me" Jungkook says, lightly punching Taehyung's chest.

Okay, now this was adding more confusion to the two.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I'm sorry, my Kookie... I'm so sorry for leaving... I didn't mean to... I had to... But I'm back... I'm back with you, with our son" Taehyung says and Jaeheen's head turned to Taekyu.

"Son? Dad, what are you saying? What is happening? What is all of this, dad? Tell me"