Chapter 1:

Sapphirepaw~ (You'll mostly get her POV for Book 3)

"Come on, Sapphirepaw. We need to head back to camp. The gathering is tonight." Lightshadow commands quietly, yet lighter than usual.

Nodding my head, I close my eyes for a second, remembering what happened.

First, I was drowning, and when I tried to swim, I got the water to push me up. . .

Shaking it out of my head, I followed Tawnypaw and Lightshadow back to camp, just in time for Burningstar to call who was going to the gathering tonight.

"The cats that will be going to the gathering will be Me, Doveshade, Spottedwing, Jaypaw, Robinheart, Sapphirepaw, Lakepaw, Stormpaw, Brokenclaw, Rainear, Waterpaw, Skyshadow, Tawnypaw, and Shiningray." Burningstar yowls to the clan, as Lightshadow's tail droops when his name isn't called.

"Hey, at least you can cheer up Phoenixpaw!" Tawnypaw encourages, as I nodded in agreement.

"Sapphirepaw!" Robinheart, my mentor calls to me as she pads over.

Titling my head to look at her, "Yes, Robinheart?" I ask.

"You need to go get something to eat since your going to the gathering." She commands. "You too, Tawnypaw. I expect you to show Tawnypaw around the gathering, Sapphirepaw." Robinheart adds, then pads over to Burningstar to talk.

"Okay, let's go get something to eat, Tawnypaw, and we better hurry." I mew, trotting along with the tortoiseshell she-cat to the fresh kill pile.