Chapter 14:

This is Lightshadow above!! Next is Sapphirepaw!

Sapphirepaw~

"Okay, now try the blinding bat on Phoenixpaw again, Sapphirepaw." Robinheart commands, as I nod, crouching my back.

Aiming for his head, but looking at his paws, I zoom ahead, ramming into him, as he makes sure his paws dodge mine, yet I hit him directly on where his head is.

"Enough!" The tabby she-cat yowls, as Phoenixpaw and I separate.

"Good job, Sapphirepaw. I like how you did not show Phoenixpaw where you were aiming at. Now, Phoenixpaw, you try the blinding bat onto Sapphirepaw."

Lightshadow~

"Hey Lightshadow, where are you going?" A voice calls out to me, as I whip around to see Skyshadow.

"Oh, I'm just going out to hunt for a little bit. Would you like to join? I mean.. If you aren't busy.."

"Sure!" Skyshadow meowed happily, bounding over as we head out of camp together.

Nearing where the NightClan border is, I sigh quietly, thinking of my kit hood.

Skyshadow perks her ears, alert for any sounds and noises of prey, as she suddenly stalked into some bushes, a few minutes later coming out with a mouse in her jaws.

"Good job!" I compliment, as she purrs quietly and digs her kill in the earth.

Stalking close to the NightClan border, I crouch down, as an idea pops into my head.

Narrowing my eyes on the bird, a flash of light hits it, as the bird falls out of the trees.

Thank you ShineClan.. I think silently, as I perk my ears, looking over the border, as a monster passes by.

Then, over the border, a familiar face appears towards me, maybe one of evil, maybe one of hatred, maybe one of love.

"Lightshadow?!"

~

Cliff hanger!!!

Who do you think it is?

Fallensky?

Spottedstar?

Someone NEW?

Sorry for the last two chapters being short ones... I haven't been able to write much since of school. Yet, I think this book will probably go up to 20 or 18 chapters hopefully!!

Anyways, what did you think?

ALSO:

I have voting now!!

You may vote on WHICH cat's POV you want to see next! Here are the options.

Ebonypaw

Spottedstar

Lightshadow

Unknown

Phoenixpaw

Sapphirepaw

Tawnypaw

Please comment who YOU want to see next! Thanks!!

~DestinedWarrior