AMYS NEW FRIENDS?

As Bibi pulls to the school Excited to see Amy as always as she got out the car and closed the car door and walked into the school and started to look for Amy, Because normally she would be weeping by her locker. Soon enough she found Amy communicating with 2 other people. Bibi was shocked seeing this and little proud to see Amy No longer weeping all the time, and making new friends Bibi walks up to Amy and taps her shoulder then flitches "JESUS CHIRST BIBI!" She said frightened. "Oh chill out Amy it's just me!! ♡" Amy calms down and nods "I can see...". As the silence filled between the 2 but the hall were like a zoo Astrophel one of Amys new friends Spoke "Ummm- He-Hello Bibi isn't t-that your name...?"

Astrophel being really shy and speaking to Bibi while squeezing Angelique's hand tightly showing affection that he is scared Bibi reply's "Ah yes that's me! ♡" Ash Nods then feels comfortable with Bibi But not to comfy just yet and then Angelique Out of no where just bite Ash's Ear, Leaving Amy and Bibi confused then Amy decides to ask "Ummmm what just happened??" Amy said addled "EP!" Ash said while Angel bit their ear then Responds to Amy's Question. "Well A-angel here has a biting problem and he think b—b—b-biting her own skin is gross s—so in order of t-t-t-that she does it o-o-on m—e" Amy and Bibi responds with a nod. Then on the other hand Bibi finally speaks then asks "what should I really call you?? Ash answers "Well you ca-can call me Ash,Asher, or Astro...maybe Astronaut!" Bibi nods then looks at Ash and backs up a bit then sees There Name lanyard and see that it's decorated with stickers then goes back to stand back to Amy "Another Question" Bibi says "Is it p—p-personal??" Bibi Shakes her head, Ash Holds up one finger and then looks through back pack and their heart drops. "eHeheehehhhh give me a second.." They keep looking through his backpack "Wtf.. WHERE IS IT?!!" He starts panting and tear drop from his eyes.

Angel scared seeing this "Asher Calm down I will look in your locker and is it in your fucking first Pocket?!" Ash Shakes head while losing breath and his eye lids feel a little heavy And then Angel checks his front backpack pocket and the water holders and then Runs to his locker Which isn't Far and Finds his Inhaler then Returns to the others then Puts the inhaler into Ash's Mouth and presses the button to release air into his body then Asher puts it into his bag and Gets up again. Amy panics "ARE YOU OKAY?!" Ash reply's with a slight smile "y—yes yes I'm fine.." Amy sighs and Nods "okay if you say so.."

BELL RINGS

Ash covers his ears since it was loud then walks away from everyone without saying a word. Angel runs up to Ash and kisses her "Be safe...okay?"
Ash nods then starts walking to class while Bibi and Amy watched and experienced what just happened "omg there gay like Us! ♡" Amy responds "I kinda expected that!.." Bibi Chuckles "ehehehe ♡'' Bibi kisses Amy on the cheek and starts walking to class like everyone else. Amy Blushes And Touched her cheek then starts walking to her class.