part 29

agh ki story

After using little tricks of journalism and investigation on her, she blurted all the truth about her. She told us how she was studying in Delhi when a police officer (imagine like Mahesh Manjrekar character in Wanted and how he used to bother Ayesha Takia in that film) started bothering her and troubling her.  He even tried to threaten her. She did not tell you but you came to know all this when you came to visit her in Delhi. When you came to know about all this, all hell broke loose and you and your friends sort of kidnapped that police officer and thrashed him so badly that he almost died. Then you took your sister from Delhi and put her into another college in some other place. There she fell in love with some guy in her college and eventually they got married. She told you to come and visit you but by that time you were already on the wrong path and you explained her it's better if she never tells anyone about you. We made sure she was telling truth about having no relations with you at all. If I wanted, I could have gone to CBI that time and told all about your sister then but I decided against it only because that would be wrong. Why should she suffer because of what you were doing? She was living happy and respectful life with her husband and kids and why should she have to put up with all this.

But I have a question for you. Why did you beat that police officer?

Vikram: You are saying that Sakshi. She was bothering my sister.

Sakshi: So what. Tum mardo ko toh right hai yeh sab karne ka. Right?

Vikram: No. You are wrong. Do you even realize what you are saying? It was question of my sister's honor. If I would not have saved her that time, do you even know what could have happened with her? Maybe something similar that happened with Seema. After blurting those words out he realized what he said.

Sakshi: Ab chup kyun ho gaye. So what was my brother doing wrong? He was only doing his duty and for that only my whole family was murdered. Why? What was wrong if he thought that Seema and girls like Seema should get justice and have every right to live peacefully after that. What is wrong in that? You asked me nah before that why have not Sikander caught then, why ETF have not helped me. It's not because they don't want to help, its because Sikander is sitting behind in curtains and people like you are helping him to do all his B.S. Look what had he made you. He has not helped you in any way. You told me before I had progressed a lot. You too have. Before you were only conman, then drug peddler and now what you are going to do in Mumbai, you will get a new recognition- A terrorist.

Lekin meri ek baat samaj lo. Mera kuch bhi ho. I survive or not. But your Sikander days are definitely limited. Waise toh usne kitne logo ki zindagi barbaad ki aur bahut se log usse badla lena chahte hain lekin ek ishaan hai joh usse maar kar hi rahe ga. He won't die before he kills him. He will definitely kill that bast**d and trust me Sikander's days are only limited.

On the other side in the ETF Van

Everybody was so shocked after hearing what Sakshi said but they knew this was not the time. They were looking at each other faces. Sameer was the first one to recover.

Sameer: guys Control yourself. It's time for some action. Chotu tell everyone to be alert and we are going in.

Then he looked towards Arjun and they both nodded.

Arjun: Let's do it.

episode end

please cammant and kaisi yeh story