47

After three weeks

It's been three weeks since Arjun had stopped Sakshi from leaving and confessed his love to her. They both were slowly getting accustomed to being in a relationship. Even though they both loved each other deeply and this was entirely new beginning for both of them. They would talk on phones at night. Arjun would come to pick her up in the morning and would drop her in the night. Earlier also they used to do that but now equations were changed. Sakshi loved every minute she gets to spend with him. As if they both were slowly start to know each other again as new Arjun and Sakshi. They both were falling in love again with each other and they were enjoying every moment of it. 

They all were sitting in the conference hall and Sakshi's eyes suddenly fall on his chair. It was empty and she was missing him now. He was gone since last two days. Arjun had to go to Delhi for urgent meeting and it was since last two days she had seen him or heard his voice. He supposed to be super busy in this meeting that he did not even get a chance to call her. He only managed to message her and she was missing him the most. She cannot believe that only a while back, she had decided to go out of his life for forever and never see him again. She cannot believe how she took this decision because now not seeing him from last two days was a pure torture for her. But still sometimes it looks like all dreams to her. Arjun confessing to her was totally surreal for her. Those beautiful words and lines that Arjun said to her during confession to her were beyond a mere confession for her. That moment was pure magical and serene for her and she will remember that for lifetime. She thought about the last few months. She thought that she will also narrate to their kids, "how I met your father". The story will be full on hindi masala movie or fairy tale book where in the end a prince charming proposes the princess and they live happily ever after. She could not stop smiling at her imagination. She quickly saw around the table checking so that no one saw her dreaming and smiling and then her eyes fell on the man who were reason of all this. Arjun were standing at the entrance of conference hall in his usual pose with his arms crossed at his chest.

Arjun was about to enter the conference hall when his eyes on the one person he was yearning to see since last two days. He hardly got a chance to talk to her and he was missing her the most. He saw her lost in thoughts and suddenly saw her smiling and then looking around the room to see if anyone noticed. She is truly his Miss Publicist.

Sameer noticed him standing there and brought both Arjun and Sakshi from thoughts.

Sameer: Hey Arjun when did you come?

Arjun: Bas sometime back.

He greeted everyone and sat on his usual chair.

After chatting with everyone and briefing them about the meeting, everybody resumed the work they all were doing.

Arjun eyes were again and again stealing glances at her. At one point she looked up at the same moment and their eyes met for a small eye lock. Shree talking to Sameer brought both of them back to reality and both of them shifted their gazes to their work.

Suddenly Arjun's phone buzzed. There was an SMS and it was from Sakshi. He looked towards her to see why she send her the SMS but her eyes were totally focused on her computer screen and she was sitting there as if she have not done anything. But Arjun could not miss the small smipe at the corner of her lips.

He read the SMS (the entire conversation is through SMS)

Sakshi: Kya baat hai ACP Sir, you are looking so handsome and hot in this white shirt and blue jeans. Bilkul katilana lag rahe ho. Kise marne ka irada hai? Acha Mr. Hotty mere saath date par chalo ge. Will you go on a date with me?

Arjun SMSed her back

Arjun: What is this Sakshi?

Sakshi: Comeon Arjun jaise question poocha hai, waise answer karo.