The task. . . .

AUTHORS NOTE- so in this nobody has died yet but Martyn is red. This contains sh and panic attacks if this triggers you don't read this. I try and not make a lot of these so people don't get triggered.

If you are doing sh or plan to. Seek help. It doesn't help in the way you think. Talk to someone about how you feel and don't forget people are here for you. I'm up for a conversation if anyone needs to talk.

________________________________

Grian pov-

Your task is to do a water bucket clutch from the top of a 100 block tower.

I laughed thinking about Joel's fail from block limit. Long story short he succeeded and bragged to Joel. Joel wasn't all that pleased that Grian was bragging but still went with him alone with Skizz, Impulse, Tango, and Bdubs to the secret keeper.

"Impulse!!" a voice said

I could recognize it as Gems the second I heard it but was more worried about her red puffy eyes. "Gem, what happened??"

"Scott's missing! We were talking and when we got our secrets he said he was going for a walk to think of a plan and nobody had seen him!" Gem said as more tears went down her face.

"I'll go look for him." Skizz said pulling out a box that Grian didn't recognize but then Skizz warped away.

Impulse whispers something to Gem and she shook her head no.

"Grian you're a watcher?" Impulse asks

I go wide eyed "um yeah."

"Could you check inside the secret keeper."

Scott's pov :( (before Gem ran into the boys)

Your task is to go up to every member of the server and make conversation to lead to something mean weather it's a fight or destroying things.. You must complete it with all members. @I_suffer_u_must_too

Scott closes his thing holding his head tears forming. (Panic room started playing during this lol)

"Um. Gem I've gotta go.. uh for my task.." Scott said

"Alright!" Gem said not noticing Scott's change of voice.

He dashed to the secret keeper and teleported inside to his safe room.

(Tw- panic attack)

Scott's hands start to shake fear spreading through him.

I don't want to

I don't want to

Scott's eyes started to water and he grabbed his hair trying to ground himself. He helped Jimmy enough to understand what was happening.

You'll hurt their feelings

"Shut up!" Scott yelled sliding against the wall as his breathing labored. It escalated quickly from there he couldn't breathe he subconsciously scratched at his arms. This continued for a while until he could only whine.

"Scott?" A voiced called "oh my god.."

Scott moved his up a little letting out a whine. He didn't care if it was Martyn or Jimmy or even Grian he just wanted the pain to stop.

"Hey hey look at me." The voice said, pulling his hands away from his arms.

"I-i c-ca" Scott tried to say

"It's alright, here breathe in for 4."

Scott breathed in but it took way to much put of him. "I can't!"

"It's alright," another voice said to Scott putting his hand on Scott to ground him.

"In for 4. Hold for 7. Out for 8. Nice you got it." The voice- Grian he know recognized said to him.

"Etho give me some bandages." Grian said

After Grian and Etho helped Scott, they sat in the secret keeper for a while.

"Scott what happened?" Grian asked

"Um. I got a task.. that wasn't um... great." Scott said pulling out his book and giving it to Grian leaning into Etho

"You could just reroll for a hard one?" Grian said confused

"I can't afford it." Scott said.

Scott's vision started to fade till he saw a creature in front of him

We are always watching

Scott screamed

When Scott woke up he was in his bed. He groaned and looked around. Every member. And I mean every. single. member. Were there around him in a pile. All battles and fights weren't happening, everyone was here for Scott. Scott smiled at the thought and looked at Jimmy beside him.

Scott squealed, seeing Jimmy awake and looking at him.

"I'm glad you feel better." Jimmy said, resting his head on Scott's shoulder and falling asleep. Scott followed soon after.