Chapter 1

We see a forest with mountains.

Everything become so peaceful, but something interrupt by sound

Everything become so peaceful, but something interrupt by sound. A deer was being chased by a unknown creature.

The deer it's going to make it but sadly the creature got it. This creature no other then Knight, he holding the dead deer.

Knight: I'm sorry but I had to do this...

Knight bring the dead deer with his mouth.

???: Hey, you got it!!

Knight turn his head around and saw Velociraptor with yellow and black, and orange eye. The Velociraptor walk to Knight with smile.

Knight: thanks Foxy, but it's when I learn how to hunt.

Foxy: hey, come on, we all know that you learn remember.

Knight: right, but we need to leave because I just saw a Grimm heading this way.

Foxy: yeah, Hey raise you back home.

Foxy ran into the forest with knight. They across into the river with roup  of heard of stegosaurus, drinking some water.

We see Knight and Foxy climb into the mountain, they made it to there home cave.

Foxy: we made it...

Knight: yeah we made it, let go inside.

Knight and Foxy went inside there cave, they saw one predacon, two Xenomorph, four Allosaurus, two Pidgeotto, three lkan, five Nightlight fury, six Dire wolf, and ten Tobi-Kadachi. They are sound of sleep, so they have to wait soon they will wake up.

Knight drop the dead deer on his mouth and went outside to sit. He sat on a edge of the rock to watch a sunset down.

???: Knight?

Knight turn his head around and saw his sister, Flower.

Flower: are you ok.

Knight: yeah I'm fine, just watching sunset down.

Flower: Okay but come back to the cave in night.

Knight nod his head, and turn his head around the sunset.

But unknown to them, there were been watched by Grimm.