Shaadi ♥️

So finally the day arrives where Pranbir are getting married...they are getting tied to a sacred bond for infinity...

Beginning,
It was the morning of their wedding day. The couple were shown sleeping peacefully in their respective rooms. Sunrays came in piercing the silent darkness of the room making the girl sterl in sleep..she irritatedly opened her eyes when realisation dawned in..it was her wedding day. The most important day in their lives both Ranbir and Prachi...they were going to be tied into a sacred bond for their next seven lives...she smiled in her thoughts and sat up on her bed... Everything around her were seemed just perfect..the birds chirping outside, the fresh breeze making the curtains swirl and the sunshine which was only bringing positivity..she stretched her hands and body and while bringing her hands down, her eyes went on the henna which was now fully stained dark..the colour which every married person wants...she subconsciously smiled seeing the henna..
She soon got ready into a banarsi saree and went downstairs for Pooja.
Meanwhile in Ranbir's room, he got up and freshened up. While getting ready only prachi's thoughts were clouding up in. His mind and he was continuously smiling...He came out after doing his morning chores and wore a light blue colour kurta and was downstairs for Pooja.
Dida held a morning prayer for the upcoming event and for the wellness of the couple and praying for their happy married life ahead.
As he went downstairs his eyes fell on prachi whose back was in front of him.
She didn't realised when Ranbir came close and was standing just behind her..one step back and she would bump into him.
They did the Pooja and aarti together.
And the priest showered his blessings on the couple..
Soon after they had breakfast and now everyone was talking about their wedding...
All the elders were busy discussing the marriage things while the youngsters were busy in them...Aryan and Shahana were continuously stealing glances at each other and were hiding their smiles.
Ranbir excused himself and took prachi with him. He brought her in his room and closed the door behind.
Prachi- hmm kaisa lag rha hai Ranbir tumhe.?
R- Bht bht bht khush hu main...finally wo din aa hi gaya jab hum dono officially ek ho jayenge.
P- ha sach mei..khush to Mai bhi bht zyada hun but halka sa nervous bhi hu..
R- nervous kyu?
P- pata nhi but thoda sa sad sad feel ho rha hai you know the bride turmoils. Ek family se nikal kr dusre family mei aana...it's a different feeling altogether.
Nevertheless mai khush bhi bahut hu kyunki mujhe pata hai mera would be husband mujhe bht pyaar krta hai aur uncle aunty Dida sab log mujhse bahut pyaar krte hai..
R- exactly to ab nervous nahi hona hai and just focus on today...Today is a very big day for both of us..
And isse thoda aur special banane ke liye I have brought something for you..
P- what?
R- wait a second..
Saying this he went towards his drawers and brought the things with him.
Prachi exclaiming in happiness -
Ranbir Gajre...
Ranbir nodded happily seeing her reaction
R- you liked it?
P- i loved it... thankyou so much... I love you so much babyy.
Saying this she hugged him tightly.
He made her wear the gajre in her hair and then kissed her forehead.
R- mesmerising..
She blushed at his comment.
R- prachi i love you too bacha...and I promise to always love like today and infact more than today and everyday.
She became teary eyed hearing him...
R(wiping her to be fallen tears)- aha no no bilkul nahi no Rona dhona... oakyy it's our big day today...save it for your bidayi.
He winked at her saying this.
Prachi hit him lightly on his chest and went near the door.
P- I'll be waiting for you Mr. Kohli impatiently to make me yours forever and ever.
She left the room leaving a smiling Ranbir inside who was playing with his hairs.

Wedding(at evening)

The bride was in her room with her sister and mother who were making her ready... Everything was almost done just a little more was left..
She wore her dress, the jewelleries,her makeup and hair was done and Pragya was fixing her Veil.
She stood up after getting completely ready and turned towards her mother .
She was looking magnificent, magical, heavenly beautiful and elegance was speaking from every where.
Pragya and her sisters became teary eyed seeing her.
She nodded a No and hugged all three of them..
Pragya applied kala tika behind her ears.
Rhea and shahana- You are looking so magical Prachiii...please i swear itni khubsurat lag rahi ho tum yaarr...
She blushed hearing them.
Prachi - I know it already...aur tumlog bhi bht zyada pyaare lag rhe ho.
Shahana- Aj to Ranbir pe qiyamat dhane wali hai ap..
Prachi hit her lightly and laughed.

At Ranbir's Side,
The groom was all ready and set to go to the mandap..
Aryan and Vikram looked proudly at him..
How magnificent he looked...how much more handsome he looked and how happy he looked..

Vikram- All set Son..?
R- Yes dad.. finally it is happening..
He exclaimed happily.
Aryan hugged him tightly and wished him happily.

Soon Ranbir was brought downstairs and made sit in the pavillion.
Impatiently waiting for his bride to arrive. His whole concentration was on the stairs and when suddenly his favourite person came in view..
Prachi with her sisters and mother was brought down with the flower bed over her..and she looking heavenly.
She was all smiles and looked at her would be husband who smiled back at her..infact smiled the biggest as possible.

Soon she was downstairs and he stood up and offered his hand to her which she gladly took..he made her sit properly and sat next to her..

Ranbir- you are looking magical Prachi...just so much beautiful that I'm Falling short of words..your beauty cannot be defined in words anymore now.
Prachi was now all red by his comments.
She replied to him- you too are looking the handsome groom to ever exist in this whole world.
You are looking so handsome Ranbir.
He smiled at her.
Soon the priest started the wedding ritual and now it was time to take the vows and rounds..Both of them took the rounds and the vows sincerely and genuinely with all their heart and promises to fulfill their every vows till their last breath.
It was now the time to fill her hairline with the Vermillion.
Taking a pinch of it in his fingers he looked in her eyes to finally take the permission to make her his wife..she smilingly blinked in approval and he filled her hairline with the Vermillion...
She closed her eyes feeling his touch and her heart overwhelmed with joy couldn't longer hold emotions and tears came in her eyes.
She opened her eyes and looked in his eyes..where she could clearly see the sincerity.
Now priest gave Ranbir the nuptial chain and he made it wear to her.
And then the priest finally announced the words which everyone's ears were waiting to hear-
I consider both of you the husband and wife..

Everyone clapped on the good news and the newly wedded couple took the blessings from the priest and all the elders.

And now they are finally bond to the forever sacred bond.

So this was the update..I finally wrote their wedding...if there are mistakes in the wedding rituals please kindly ignore them coz I've literally the least idea about a wedding.

Hope you all liked it.
Next update tomorrow.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 12 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें