Fragile Petals of Comfort

Yoongi sat in the cold, sterile room, the weight of the police interrogation pressing down on him. The harsh fluorescent lights illuminated the tension in the air, intensifying his anxiety. He felt trapped, his heart pounding in his chest as the detectives fired question after question at him.

Detective Park, a stern-looking officer, leaned forward across the table. "Mr. Min, we need you to cooperate fully with our investigation. We have reason to believe you may have vital information regarding the recent incident."

Yoongi's voice shook as he answered, his mind clouded with fear and confusion. "I've already told you everything I know. I had no involvement in any of it."

Detective Kim, a slightly more sympathetic figure, sighed and adjusted his glasses. "Mr. Min, we've received some credible information linking you to the scene. We need to understand your whereabouts and actions on the night in question."

Yoongi's hands trembled as he struggled to recall the events of that night. "I was at home, working on some music. I can show you my studio, the timestamps on my project files."

Detective Park's gaze hardened. "We've been informed that you left your residence during that time, Mr. Min. Can anyone vouch for your whereabouts?"

Yoongi's panic intensified, his breathing becoming rapid and shallow. "I... I don't have anyone who can confirm. I was alone."

Detective Kim leaned back in his chair, his expression softening slightly. "Look, Mr. Min, we understand that this is a stressful situation. But we need your full cooperation. If you have any information that can help us, now is the time to share it."

Yoongi's mind raced; his thoughts jumbled amidst his rising panic. Was there something he was missing, something that could clear his name? He struggled to piece together any potential leads, but his anxiety clouded his thinking.

As the interrogation continued, the questions grew more intense, and Yoongi's panic reached its peak. The room felt suffocating, and the walls seemed to close in around him. He could no longer focus on the detectives' words, his mind consumed by the rising tide of fear.

Finally, the interrogation ended, and Yoongi was allowed to leave. He stumbled out of the police station, his legs weak and his hands trembling. His breathing became shallow, and his vision blurred as the panic attack took hold.

Fighting against the overwhelming sense of dread, Yoongi managed to make his way home. He collapsed onto his couch, his body trembling uncontrollably. Tears welled up in his eyes as he struggled to catch his breath, the panic tightening its grip on his chest.

Just as the panic threatened to consume him entirely, a soft knock echoed through the room. Yoongi's heart skipped a beat, and he hesitated for a moment before mustering the strength to answer the door. He opened it to find Taehyung, his long-time rival and fellow musician, standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Hey, Yoongi," Taehyung said softly, concern etched on his face. "I heard what happened. Can I come in?"

Yoongi, still caught in the clutches of his panic, couldn't find the words to respond. He nodded weakly and stepped aside, allowing Taehyung to enter. The scent of the flowers filled the room, their vibrant colors contrasting with Yoongi's somber mood.

Taehyung placed the flowers on the coffee table and turned to face Yoongi, who was now sitting back on the couch, his hands trembling. "I know we're rivals, but right now, I'm just a friend who wants to be here for you," Taehyung said gently.

Yoongi finally found his voice, albeit shaky. "Thanks, Taehyung. I... I don't know what to do. I thought it would all be over after the interrogation, but the fear won't go away."