Chapter 2

Harry POV

Ron took me to their room, but i didn't know that Ron wasn't sharing a room with Hermione until...

'Okay, so i just have to tell you something before we go in' Ron said

i nodded in response 'Okay, so, Blaise is my mate, I'm a Vampire Sub, and im sharing the room with him. Draco might also be there but he has his own room. Hermione is sharing a room with her mate, her mate is Pansy. Hermione is a Neko sub and Pansy is a Veela Dom, Blaise is the same as Pansy'

'Okay' i just said, a little overwhelmed with all the new information i have been receiving today. Ron and i went into the room, Blaise was reading a book and said hello to us without looking up from his book 'Love, is it okay if Harry stays with us for some night?' Ron asked Blaise 'Ofcourse amore' Blaise responded.

'I'll call an elf then to get us a extra mattress, and also a sensory swing for Harry' Ron said, Blaise looked at me confused, probably to why i would want a sensory swing but he just shrugged it off

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day

Ron POV

I woke up while being hugged by 2 strong arms, the arms of my mate. I didn't want to wake up yet because I was so comfy but then I heard Harry waking up, so I decided to get up as well so he wouldn't be alone.

I unwrapped myself from my mate's comfy arms to sit up, being greeted by an even messier haired Harry with two black ears on his head and a tail around his waist.

He Didn't have those yesterday so i guess the ears took around a day to grow on Harry's head since Neko ears and tail can take up to a month to grow

'Morning Hazza' I said quietly so I wouldn't wake Blaise up. 'Morning Ron' he said back to me, I sat up in bed and asked him 'Have you noticed anything new yet?' 'No, why?' Harry said 'Go look in the mirror.' i said back to him.

After thirty minutes i got up to go check on him, i saw Harry standing there absolutely baffled at his new look. 'Why didn't i have these before? I got my inheritance yesterday didn't i?' 'You did but a Neko's ears can take up to a month to grow'.

Harry's ears twitched, making me chuckle a bit. 'What are you laughing about?' Harry asked me 'It's just funny how your ears twitched Hazza, don't worry about it.'

'Hmpf' Harry said in response, i heard Blaise waking up so i went to check on him, while leaving Harry to check on his appearance some more, 'Morning amore'

Was what could be heard muffled from Blaise's mouth 'Goodmorning Blaise' i said back to him

I sat down on the bed next to him, he grabbed my waist and pulled me down on the bed. 'Blai-' was what i could mutter out before being kissed by a pair of lips belonging to my mate

After a minute I broke the kiss 'Tell me why you had to cut me off?' i asked Blaise 'Because i wanted a kiss'. Blaise responded his arms around my waist. 'Harry got his ears and tail by the way'

I said to Blaise, he nodded and right after that Harry came out of the room and just plopped in the sensory swing the elfs had put up for him 'Morning to you to Harry' Blaise said.

The response he got was a middle finger from Harry which had me laughing pretty loud

Harry POV

I woke up and heard Ron say 'Morning Hazza' I responded with 'Morning Ron' To tired to use his new nickname he got last year. Then he asked me if i noticed anything new, I didn't know what he meant so i said no,

then he said to go check so i did, i suddenly had raven black ears on top of my head and a raven black tail just above my but 'what the actual fuck...' i whispered to myself, i took a better look and noticed i wasn't underweight anymore,

i also had a lot of new curves i didn't have before. After thirty minutes Ron came to check on me, 'Why didn't i have these before? I got my inheritance yesterday didn't I?' i asked him 'You did but i Neko's ears can take up to a month to grow.'

After he said that my ears twitched and i heard him laugh 'What are you laughing about?' i asked him 'It's just funny how your ears twitched Hazza, don't worry about it.'

I made a 'Hmpf' sound in response and he just went back to the room to Blaise, after a minute or two of wondering who my mate could be i went back to the room

I walked straight to my sensory swing as this had overwhelmed me and i wanted some comfort. Suddenly i heard 'Morning to you too Harry' from Blaise, i send my middle finger up in response earning a laugh from Ron.

I heard a knock on the door and Ron went to go open it since he was the only one without pyjama on.

My ears went straight forward to try and get a better listen to what Ron and the person by the door where saying, all i could hear was Hermione's voice someone else's i didn't recognize and Ron's

After a few minutes i could hear some Russian arguing which where probably Ron and Hermione being annoyed with each other.

Two minutes later i heard someone walking my way, it was Hermione 'Harry come on get out and get dressed.' she said to me 'No fuck off.' i said back 'So you don't want to go shopping?' Hermione then asked, after she said that i immediately shot up.

If i like one thing, it's shopping 'Help me get out 'mione i need to get dressed.' i said to Hermione, she smirked and helped me get out of the swing.

I got some clothes and went into the restroom to get dressed, once i was done i got out of the restroom and Hermione immediately dragged me with her to go shopping in diagon alley.

First we went to Gringotts to get some money, after that we went to get Hogwarts supplies first since we had already gotten our letters for the supplies this year, then we went to convert some wizard money to muggle money and went shopping in London.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four Hours Later

Harry POV

Once i got back to the room me, Ron and Blaise were sharing i immediately collapsed on the mattress that was my temporary bed,

i didn't question why we were staying here since i knew the Weasley parents weren't that accepting to the lgbt even tho most of their children are lgbt

after about 15 minutes of just laying there i half fell asleep, meaning i could still hear but i was sleeping at the same time, how i do it, I don't even know.

After 30 minutes of half sleeping i fully fell asleep, unprepared for what was to come tomorrow