Daddy's New Gift

I heard a loud knock on the door which woke me up from my slumber, my head was pounding like crazy and my throat felt like someone had shoved knives down it. Whoever was at the door was going to be facing my wrath this morning; it took a few seconds before I ran to the door whilst quickly tying my satin robe together.

"Good morning madam, I've got a special delivery for you", the post man greeted me as he handed me some sheets to sign.

"Morning, just bring the package in", I grunted as I made way for him to enter but he stayed in spot looking at me in confusion. Did I look that hungover?

"I don't think it will be able to fit" he replied scratching his elbow awkwardly. Oh.

"What? How big is this thing?" I exclaimed as I followed him outside. My jaw hung open in pure delight when I saw a brand new flashy and red Ferrari car. It was probably another gift from Daddy again. And it probably meant I couldn't go to visit him and Mum during the next term break.

"This model has just come out TODAY...you're very lucky, have a nice day" he replied, eyeing the car with lust, before leaving me alone to stare at this beauty which was mine.

"Thanks", I muttered feeling my heart swell in joy. I guess I found a new car to drive to school for. I wasn't looking forward to anything that involved leaving my house right now.

I took a quick shower before slipping into my green loose tank top with my studded denim hot shorts which showed off my long legs perfectly, grey Dior sneakers and my hair left up in a high ponytail. I grabbed some random Pandora bracelets and shoved them on before grabbing an apple and my bag, then headed towards my new and lavish car.

I just loved the smell of fresh leather; it's one of my favourite smells in the whole wide world. This morning I was in a good morning despite the fact that, last night must have been one of the most embarrassing nights of my life. I wanted to keep it to myself only, and hopefully I would never have to see that beautiful monster ever again.

I pulled into my usual spot in the school parking area, sliding on my Gucci sunglasses. I stopped the car and Tara was staring at my car in fascination.

"I love your new car" Tara spoke up smiling at me, I shot her a weak smile but I was still pissed off at her for ditching me like that last night.

"Arielle can I talk to you?" she asked as she held onto my arm.

"About what?", I replied nonchalantly. I knew what she was going to 'talk' about, all right.

"I'm so sorry about last night, things got so-"

"You don't need to tell me, I already figured it out...", I sighed letting my eyes wander the school parking area. The same feeling consumed me when my eyes locked onto a pair of the all too familiar green eyes. It was him. It was the same hottie from last night with a group of guys surrounding some flashy cars but not as flashy as my Baby.

Most of them were eyeing up my beauty very carefully, probably surprised that a girl like me could get my hands on a car like that. Surprisingly, he nodded at me before turning his attention back to the others who were fan girling over my car. I tried to hide my sudden shock by faking a smile at Tara.

He actually nodded at me? I was expecting him to ignore me but even the most simplest ways of communicating meant the most to me. 

Holy Jesus, what was happening to me? I was turning into a fan girl, a diseased female with a flutter in her heart.

"What the fuck is up with you? Why are you smiling like a creep?" Tara giggled as she spun around to see where I was looking.

"Why are THEY here?" I asked crossing my arms. My mood seemed to be altered now that I saw him.