Captured

Hunter groaned, his eyes opening. He immediately shot up, looking around his surroundings. He must've hit his head or something after crashing, everything was fuzzy.
He looked around for Flapjack, but couldn't see him. He got up, stumbling slightly. His side hurt, and so did his head.

"Flapjack?" He called out, taking a step forward. He immediately fell to the ground, wincing slightly. He sat up again, looking at where he'd landed. He landed against some trees and a rock, he must've sprained some part of his body by accident.

He sighed, and stood up again. Only to immediately be knocked out again by something unknown.

-

-

-

Edric had been having a rough week, and he desperately needed some type of distraction. So, he went to the only place where he felt safe and calm.

He was just relaxing by a small campfire on the Titans Knee, playing with the snow, when he heard what sounded like trees snapping and something crashing.

He stood up, carefully walking over to where he'd heard the sound. He couldn't just not check it out, what was he? A sane person?

He kept quiet, slowly turning past some trees. He saw a griffin, sniffing what looked like a person. He creeped closer, but accidentally stepped on a twig, scaring the griffen off. He really didn't mean to, but it gave him a chance to go check whatever it was sniffing out.

He quickly looked around, before rushing over to what was definitely a person. It was a boy with messy blonde hair, and a scar on his cheek. He had a few cuts on his face and body from whatever had happened, and was definitely unconscious.

Edric knelt down near him, tilting his head slightly as he looked down at him. He was kinda cute.

Edric looked over the guy's body, he was trying to figure out if he'd seen him before or if he lived close by. Not many people lived on the knee of the Titan, but Edric knew one or two people who did so.
He stood up, looking around slightly. He saw the broken trees and branches, and figured the guy had crashed.
He saw a cloak on the ground a few feet away, and went over to it. He picked it up, examining it. It was white, with gold accents and inside. He looked at the bag, and noticed a coven sigil on it. His eyes widened, he recognized that sigil.

It was the Emperor's Coven sigil. It quickly hit Edric that this guy was a coven member, and judging by the gold, wasn't just any member.

He heard a groan, and quickly ran behind a tree. He watched as the person from before sat up, looking dazed and confused.
After a moment, he started looking for something, and stood up. Edric panicked as he took a step forward, he didn't know what to do, so he grabbed a nearby rock, and crept up behind him.

He called out for someone or something, before Edric knocked him out with the rock. He immediately dropped it afterwards, panicked by having just knocked out the golden guard.
He hoped he didn't kill him, that would be bad. He glanced around, and then down at the golden guard.

He quickly picked him up, and walked back to his original spot. He couldn't leave him here, or let him go back to the palace. He needed to get Luz.

-

-

-

Hunter woke up once again In pain, his head fuzzy and his eyesight a bit blurry. He shook his head, and started glancing around. He was sitting in the snow, tied up.
He tried to move, but couldn't, the ropes being tight around him. He was in pain, so it was much harder to try and wiggle free.

He could hear voices, and glanced around until he saw people. It was the owl lady, Luz, her bird, and Edric.

Hunter slowly put things together, and groaned in frustration. He'd been captured by one of them, and he realized which one pretty quickly.

He started trying harder to break free, not wanting to be stuck there when he wasn't supposed to be out there to begin with. He winced slightly, his head throbbing.

Luz noticed him, and rushed over to him. "Hunter, you're awake!" She said, smiling. Hunter groaned in annoyance, looking up at her. "Yeah, and I'm tied up, again. Didn't this happen like a week ago?" He said, scoffing as he continued trying to break free.
"Hunter? So that's his name?" Edric asked, walking over to them. "Yeah, I guess Amity didn't tell you." Luz said, shrugging.

Hunter glared at Edric, knowing dam well he knocked him out. "I'm going to arrest you when I get out of this, Blight." He said, leaning back against a log he'd been propped up against while he was unconscious.

"You were never able to do it before, you're not going to do it now." Edric said, grinning. "He's awake?" The owl lady said, walking over with King. "Yeah, and in a really bad mood." Luz said, kneeling down besides Hunter. "I would have preferred he stayed passed out until we got to the owl house, but oh well!" Eda said, walking away.

"Wait- what!? You're kidnapping me?!" Hunter exclaimed, his eyes wide with disbelief. Capturing him twice was one thing, kidnapping was a whole other. "Basically- I mean.. we can't let you go, and we can't leave you here." Edric said, kneeling down next to Luz.
"Yeah, and you said he had a broken wrist right?" Luz asked, looking at Edric. "Yeah, and several bruises and cuts, and probably some type of sprained limp." Edric explained, sitting down and crossing his legs. Luz sat on her knees.

"How does he even know who I am? He didn't even see my face when I ran into him!" Hunter said, annoyed. "Amity tells me everything." Edric said, shrugging. "And you had a golden cloak with the emperor's sigil on it, and a normal scout wouldn't have that. Only your uniform has it." Edric added, standing up and helping Luz up.

"So, what do we do with him from now?"

[Word Count: 1058]

||Also don't worry about Flapjack, he's fine. He's actually hiding in Eda's hair currently, waiting for a good opportunity to save Hunter and that stuff.||