𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧?

TW: There will be slight mention of abortion. Your body, your choice. I’m not going to fight anyone on anything. Teen mom or not.

□□□

It was a day off for everyone. No school for Class 1A and no classes today for Y/N to take on. Right now, Y/N was in the apartment currently with Shinji as they were getting dressed. The only reason, window shopping and an early Christmas list for all.

Just as she finished placing Shinji’s shoes, she grabbed her coat and bag. By her bag, meaning Shinji’s bag that also has her stuff in too. Just then, her phone began to ring.

As she looked at the contact it was Elios contacting her, but she surely recalled that he was called in for work.

Y/N: Hello? I thought, you were working?

Elios:
Ouch. And I thought that my soon to be fiance will be happy to hear me.

Y/N: I’m kidding, what’s up?

Elios:
Well, sad to say, I’m working for this shift and the night shift. Meaning—

Y/N: You won’t be home til midnight or tomorrow morning.

Elios:
Exactly. Anyway, what are you and Shinji doing? Anything fun?

Y/N was placing Shinji in his stroller currently and her phone was on the ground. All Elios heard was silence for a while til he heard her voice once again.

Y/N: Sorry, I was placing Shinji in his stroller. We’re heading to the mall actually. I’m thinking of inviting some of the girls from the UA. You know, early Christmas wish list.

Elios:
Right, well send that Christmas list then once you have it.

Y/N laughed at Elios seeing he was planning to get everything for her, Shinji and even her father.

Y/N: Thanks Elios. Well, I’ll hang up now so you can get back to work. And take some breaks for your night shift.

Elios:
Will do. Love you.

Y/N: …I love you too.

Just with that, she hung up before calling some of the girls to meet her at the mall.

Mina: Honestly, after that Halloween thing, I admit Elios is a nice guy. Hot but nice.

Yaoyorozu: I agree. I’m surprised that he was willing to do all this for you. Most wouldn’t partake on this kind of responsibility with someone younger. No offense Y/N.

Y/N: None taken. And I’m glad that most of you came. I’m kind of sad that the round-faced girl didn’t show up.

Jiro: You mean Uraraka. Yeah, she said she wanted to train more. By the way, you sounded like Bakugou when you called her round face.

Y/N laughed as did the girls as they walked around the shops.

Y/N: I suppose. I’m still unacquainted with him or most of the guys in your class. Just Zuzu and Todoroki.

Y/N answered as she continued to push Shinji.

Mina: Zuzu? You mean Midoriya?

Y/N turned to look at Mina but just as she was about to respond she accidentally hit someone making them yelp in pain.